Part 10

The next morning i woke up laying down next to Lucas. Or rather behind him. My arms where wrapped around his waist. I blushed and pulled away from him. I went outside to lay in the hammock. I get in, not before pulling my phone out of my pocket along with my earbuds and untangling them and cursing at myself for putting earbuds in my pockets. After pressing play on a random falling in reverse album i hop in the hammock. A few minutes later i see Lukas emerging from the cabin and climb into the hammock with me. "Good morning sleepyhead" i muttered. "Mason why did you leave" he asked frustrated as he snuggled his face into my neck. "I didnt want to wake you up, sorry hun" i said. "Its fine, i just want you to cuddle with me" he muttered into my neck. He looked at me sleepily and said "turn your music down, music that loud ist good for your ears". He grabs my earbuds and turns my music down with the button. I sigh and kiss his forehead. I can feel him smile as he drifts back to sleep. Not even a minuet later an announcement came on to tell us to get dressed and come to the mess hall. It naturally startled Lukas awake. He jumped and we both fell out of the hammock. "Owwww lukas what the hell" i said painfully. "Sorry are you ok?" He asked. "Yeah im fine what about you?" I asked him. "Yeah im fine, i happen to fall out of a lot of hammocks" He says with a bashful smile. "Dude what the fuck" i said laughing at the statement. "Its not that funny" he said fake pouting.