Part 5

I unlocked the bathroom door and walked out when i thought he left but low and behold he was still there waiting for me. "Hey mason...you doing ok dude....you where in there so long i thought you passed out or something." Lukas said, his eyes red and puffy.I sat down on his bed and said"Yeah im fine but what happed with you, where you crying?" "Oh, yeah im fine" he sniffled and smiled. "No your not, its ok to not be ok. Take it from me. Im like, never ok and do you see me hiding it? No. You can stop pretending to be perfect all the time." He burst into sobs. Right there in front of me. Mister perfect Lukas. He leaned forward and put his head on my chest and wrapped his arms around my waist. "If i did something wrong im so, so sorry manson." He said between sobs. "You didnt do anything wrong lukas, its just hard for me to handle when im...fond of someone. I say, followed up from lukas by a muffled "you remind me of if bakugou wasnt an ass." He laughed. I love that laugh. "Doesn't that make you kirishima?" I say half jokingly. "I hope so! Hes my favorite" he says burying his face further into my chest. "Dude your heart is beating super fast! Are you having a heart attack or something?" He asked me. Trying to get that get that guy to realize someone likes him is like talking to a brick wall.