Part 13

I went and sat down as the fairy started moving. Axel turned to me and said "snakes are a bag of throat. Hi, im Axel, they/them." I look over at Lukas to see if he will tell me how to respond to...that. He just shrugs and mouths "sorry bub" "H-""your mason, luke talks about you a loooot." Jason apologized on behalf of Axel for them being so weird. Daisy and lukas eventually joined us and before we knew it we arrived at the island. There where no other boats. It was kind of foggy. At the pier the rest of the group was waiting for us. Josh, sam, Lydia and Jane who ran to greet us. "Hi! Im so glad you could make it mason" he said as he ran up to me. Sam walks over too us and puts all her weight on one crutch. She puts her hand out for me to shake it. "Hi im Samantha, but my friends call me Sam." She said as she shook my hand. She motioned for me to follow her to meet the rest of the group, so i do. Daisy, Lukas, Axel, and Jason follow behind me and sam. "HIII you must be mason, huh? Im josh!" Josh said cheerfully. "Yeah, im mason. We should get going to the beach before it gets too dark." I said, not trying to be rude but i guess it could come off that way. "Yeah your right." Lydia says and gets up off the bench they where sitting on. "Im Lydia by the way, but im guessing Jane told you about me." Lydia said as she grabbed the cooler. Josh got up and smiled at me as we all started walking off to the beach. "How have you guys been? We haven't gotten all together as a group in a bit!" Daisy said, everyone responding with "good" or "fine". "So.. where is Mae?" I asked. "Oh she is at the beach making sure nobody takes our spot." Jane told me as she unlocked a gate with a bobby pin Josh had just handed them out of Sams hair. "Oh ok" i said. Im not gonna lie this made me super nervous because i thought we where trespassing but Lukas could tell i was nervous so he held my hand. Honestly that made it a lot better. When we got to the beach i was greeted by Bear, the Rottweiler Jane told me about. He barked to greet me and i scratched his head. He barked again with pleasure and i called him a good boy. I love dogs. Bear is a good boy.