Part 12

A few uneventful days passed, except the last day there was another presentation. Before i knew it Lukas was driving me to get on a fairy to an island off the coast of main. "Are you excited?" He asked me. "Ehh i wanna meet your friends but it seems really...chaotic." I say. "Im not really a party person." "OH. Dont worry its not even that much of a party, its more like a bunch of drunk teenagers hanging out on the beach." "Oh...ok than." "Hey, you dont have to go if you dont want to. I can drop you off at your house if you want." "No, nope im going. Im gonna meet your friends and im gonna have an awesome time." Lukas looked at me because we stopped at a red light. "Can i kiss you?" I grabbed his jaw and kissed him. When i pulled away he blushed and drove away from the red light. Hes so cute. I love him so much. I smile as he pulls up to the pier. I get out of the car and open Lukas's door for him and he smiles. When we get on the fairy we see Axel, Daisy, and Jason. "Hi! Your mason, right? Luke talks about you a lot, im daisy!" Daisy says as they shake my hand. "Your pronouns are she/shey, right? Jane told me your a demi-girl but just double checking your pronouns." "Yeah! Thank you for asking" she said smiling. "Oh hey no problem, its only the polite thing to do." "Your so nice! Lukas, i approve of your partner!" Lukas sighs with a smile and comes over to hug Daisy, Jason, and Axel. Here i am i guess. No turning back now.