MY HUSBAND:ASR

Hello My Dear Readers !!

(Enjoy reading and please pardon me for my mistakes ..  )

The award function  was held on a venue . All famous business tycoons and celebrities were there .the venue wall bustling with crowd .after a while a luxurious car stops in front of the entrance .the crowd had turned silent and there Mr.and Mrs .Raizada made their entry on the entrance of the venue walking  elegantly looking every bit of the made for each other couple ..the crowd gasped looking at the stunning couple who looked so perfect for each other .the ladies were burning in jealousy to see how beautiful Mrs .Raizada looked.Arnav was in grey suit and Khushi was in red gown both are looking absolutely breathtaking .they both posed in front of media ,Khushi smiling at the media and Arnav with his proud smile showing his wife to the world and eager media started to catch the glimpse of The Perfect Couple .both posed happily with Arnav hands on Khushi's waist.Media starts asking questions to them but they said after the function .
Arnav's  look :

Khushi's look

Both went inside the venue holding each other hand

Both went inside the venue holding each other hand.The host of the function comes near to them and said"welcome Mr and Mrs .Raizada ,we are waiting for you both  "and both shake their hands .after meeting with some of his business friends and colleagues both settled on their respective seat .
Host : Hello and good evening everyone..I feel glad  that you people came here taking out your precious time.now it's time to start this function .
(Many people were honoured with awards for their work and now the function is on the verge of ending )
Host : your wait is over now it's time for the most awaited award of this evening which is "THE BEST BUSINESSWOMAN OF THE YEAR ".
(Here ,Khushi is very nervous ,she is holding Arnav 's hand very tightly and continuously chanting Devi maiyaa's name ..)
Arnav( silently pray ): (please Khushi's Devi maiyaa ..let her win this award .she worked hard and she deserves it ..)  baby why are you getting so nervous..i am sure you gonna win ..
Khushi: ohh Arnav ji !! You see there  are very well deserving people than me  sitting  ..
Arnav: but ,for me you are the one who deserves it ..
Host: please welcome Mr.Kapoor  to announce this award ..
(Khushi becomes even more nervous )
Mr.Kapoor : i feel very fortunate that i have got a chance to present this award ..and the best BUSINESSWOMAN AWARD goes to ..MRS.KHUSHI ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA ...
( Khushi gets shocked ,she does not understand anything .she took time to understand and Arnav cheers for her very loudly )