You have ME..

Hello My dear readers ❤️

This OS is When the contract marriage happened and Khushi slept at the poolside.

Khushi was repeatedly taking turns and trying very hard to sleep but she couldn't .so,She sat up and looked at the sky .There were only clouds in the sky  and the stars were not visible.She became very sad, because now she can't even talk to her parents.
Then she stood up and slowly opened the door and entered  and saw Arnav was sleeping comfortably. She looked at him for a while and then came out of the room And  went and sat on the stairs, keeping her head on her knees .

After a while arnav's sleep breaks, he wakes up to drink water. Then as soon as he looks towards the poolside side, khushi is not there .He gets off the bed and goes to the poolside and  he doesn't see khushi anywhere, then he checks the washroom, she is also not there.

"Where did this girl go now ??Don't know what has happened to her since morning.she always starts chirping like birds as soon as she wakes up and Lifts the whole house on her head, since  morning she was in her grumpy and irritated mood . don't know what happened her today .Didn't even eat properly today,  Her mind does not work until her  stomach is well filled🤦🏻‍♂️this girl will drive me crazy .first let's find her ,where did she  go " and he came out .

he  sees Khushi sitting on the stairs and walks up to her put his hand on her shoulder and whisper softly " khushii ".

Khushi looks at arnav "hmm".

Arnav sees her  face and understands that Khushi is in some kind of  pain,he sits beside her then ask "khushiii are you okk ??why are you sitting here ?? Don't you want to sleep ?? is there any problem??"

Khushi looks at him in surprise like, since when did he start worrying about her after their contract marriage??this man who is sitting beside  her always suprised her Sometimes with his anger, sometimes with his words,sometimes with his care .  the only thing running in Khushi's mind right now , what is this man?? Khushi composes  herself and says "Yes, I am in trouble that too because of you, yes I am in pain that too because of you, yes I am not sleeping because of you. You are the reason for every problem in my life.Please leave me alone on my condition and go from here, I want peace for a while. Don't be tensed  because of me ..please go from here.I join my hands in front of you" tears in her eyes .

arnav did not want to escalate the matter, he said calming himself and his anger "okk fine ,I will leave but not without knowing why you are sitting here and what happened to you?? "

Khushi "Nothing has happened to me, just I was not able to sleep, so I came and sat here.  you got your answer, now go from here"

"what is the reason for not sleeping??"

"Who are you to whom I tell everything about me??"

"Your Handsome HUSBAND 😉"as she is in irritated  mood since morning and is grumping over small thing , so he just wants to correct her mood by teasing a little.

Khushi looks at him in shock that what has happened to him  now. " Yesshh , handsome husband only for 6 months.after that the validity expires 😒and After that you will be secondhand handsome husband for someone  "in sarcastic way.

arnav felt something happening in his heart, when Khushi called him  secondhand husband, someone else instead of Khushi.He can never think that, no matter how much he hates her or just pretend to  hate her , Arnav has also come to know that the only thing he can never do with Khushi is hate.his thought broke when Khushi again said something to him .

"why are you sitting now??go "

"Nooo,you also  come with me."

"Noo you go "