Mrs.Hoottiee

Hello my dear readers ❤️

Khushi comes out of the bathroom drying her hair with a towel and sees that Arnav is still sleeping. She goes to the mirror and stands in front of it to get ready , while getting ready

"Arnavvv ji  get up "

"Hmmm " in sleepy voice  and cover himself with a blanket.

" Whatt hmm ?? Get up now !!we will be late "

" Areee yrrr Khushi ki devi maiyaa !! Is Khushi naam ke alarm ko chup karwaoo thodi der ke liye .(Silence the alarm named Khushi For a while.) " Whinning while closing his eyes .

" aacha ji !! i'm alarm now..wait abhi batati hu "

Khushi goes near the bed and suddenly pulls the blanket from him .

" Whhatt the khushii !! Don't you feel ashamed, here I am naked  and you pulled the blanket ..Where have your values and culture gone?"wringing the blanket from her hands

" Areee, You're wearing pants MR. And You're doing it like I've robbed you of your dignity and who told you to sleep naked " raising her eyebrow

" Yrr , who will think to wear clothes after getting tired from night workout session " wink at her .

He looks at khushi carefully she is wearing light pink colored lengha and golden blouse  her  cleavage is clearly visible becoz of her  deep neck  . He is staring at her milky soft waist as she is not wearing dupatta and not to forget her wet hairs makes her looks more sexy and hottt   "Ohh man!! She is looking hottt " in his mind and He is very proud of himself that he designed such a lengha for her .it looks perfect on her .

"Seeing you like this makes me want to do morning session also" said while oggling at her .

" Shutt upp !! Here we have to get ready quickly and go to the farmhouse for nanhe ji 's engagement and you want  to have a session. Now where did that  punctual ASR go?? you have become lazybone  Ever since you got married, you don't feel like going to office and outside of our room , just stay on the bed ."she  goes to the dressing table again while speaking.

" punctuality ki kon sochta hai !! When  a hot nymph is standing  in front of anyone. Yrrr When I was busy in work, you used to call me machine, now i m  not doing it, lazybone ..haye devi maiyaaa What should I do poor me now?? i  don't feel like working, wife doesn't pay attention, people call me joru ka gulam " imitating like  Khushi and making poor man  face . Lying down again, keeping his head on Khushi's pillow, he is staring at her getting ready with love.

" Ohh Mr .overacting ki dukan !! if Your overacting is over. Get ready quickly because we are getting late  .it takes you 1 hour to get ready " rolling her eyes .

"Noo !! First come near me, then hug me and kiss me all over my face.you  are  forgetting to give me my morning dose " He  sits down again and spread his arm for her .

" Arnavvv jii !! Nooo not noww ,let me get dressed quickly "

"Okk then ,I will not be ready and I will not come also "  making face .

Bowing to his stubbornness, as she approaches him. He pulls her close to him and makes her sit on his lap. Then first she hugs him and wishes morning and kisses on his forehead.  he closes his eyes, then she kisses both his eyes one by one.  he shows his left cheek, she kisses him there ,  he shows his right cheek and she kisses him there also .now he shows her his lips but  she lightly punches on his chest
" That's enough for today. I know your cleverness. And i also know once it starts where will it end .. "
And she tries to get out of his arms but he hold  gets tighter and tighter "good that you have become smart !! But I promise that nothing like this will happen. Just give it quickly. The sooner you do, the sooner I'll leave you and you'll be ready .Anyway it is becoming very difficult for me to control myself seeing you like this " Khushi kisses him quickly, frees herself from his arms and goes to the dressing table.