You are SPECIAL ❤️

Hello My Dear Readers ❤️
(Please pardon me for my grammatical mistakes and enjoy reading. )
(Little Mature content with few romantic pictures 😉.)

The sun rays were peeking through the window and disturbing Arnav's sleep .but ,he was very tired and trying to get more sleep .so when he tried to change his position but,he couldn't becoz his lady love hugged him tightly in her sleep and put her legs on him .He lazily opened his eyes and looked at her side she was sleeping in her Favourite TAEKWONDO pose .he was staring at her lovingly and thought that once he was a lonely soul ,living in his own dark world
Ever since she came into his life, she made him realize that he also belongs to someone and she lit up his life with her light and happiness.he started caressing her face and peppered her face with lovely kisses .He was missing her a lot since few days because he went on business trip and he didn't get time to talk with her properly .When he came back Khushi asked him to go to the farmhouse. he knows that she also missed him alot and want to spend time with him alone .both needed much alone time together .Khushi also said that she has made some surprise plan for his birthday .he didn't want to deny her .his thoughts get interrupted when his lady love stired in her sleep bcoz of his kisses .
"Don't you want to get up ??" He asked lovingly and pecked on her lips .
In her lazy and sleepy voice she said "noo let me sleep for some more time
"it's already 7 baby " he said
" Pleasseee"she said and completely slept over him .

In her lazy and sleepy voice she said "noo let me sleep for some more time "it's already 7 baby " he said " Pleasseee"she said and completely slept over him

"Okk! But you said you have planned something for me" he said and put his one hand inside her shirt slowly and starts caressing her back.Khushi gasped in her sleep .
(She loves to wear his shirt when both are alone and when he is not with her .only his shirt nothing inside it .)
She always said "it makes her feel very close to him and she loves his fragnace "
She feels sensation running in her entire body by his caressing and slowly opens her eyes moaned "hmmm" and looking at the man of her life her husband and her love who is looking at her lovingly .

)She always said "it makes her feel very close to him and she loves his fragnace "She feels sensation running in her entire body by his caressing and slowly opens her eyes moaned "hmmm" and looking at the man of her life her husband and her love w...

" Good morning Arnav " she said and kissed on his lips and then kissed on his heart side chest as he was shirtless.
" good morning my happiness"said and kissed on her forehead.
"Remove your hand "she said
"Why ??"
" Becoz your hand is too cold "
"That's why I put it inside so that it gets hot"
" Ohh really ! Am i a heater to you ??"
" Yupp!! Becoz you are very hot "pecked her nose .
"Ohh really Mr.raizada "
" Yess Mrs.Raizada !! So ,what do you plan for today ??"
" It's surprise for you Mr.Raizada "
" Baby please tell me naa "
" Noo "
"Then show me "
" Have some patience hubby,It is said that Naa the fruit of patience is sweet"
" I don't have any patience in Mee ..also you in my shirt ,how can you expect me to patient??"
( He starts moving his hand from her back to her butts and slightly pinched her there .)
" Arnavvv..you have to stop if you want to see your surprise "
" Yrr i can't control myself "
"Get up and go get fresh, you will find your surprise in the room in a while "
"Really"
"Hmm"
(He goes to the bathroom to get fresh, when he comes out, he sees that there is a packet on the bed with a note, he goes to it and picks it up and read )
"Wear this and come out of the room and tie your eyes with cloth,and NO CHEATING "
He chuckled and opens the box and finds a blue swimming trunk inside .he wears it quickly and comes out of his room and ties his eyes "baby where are you ?? "
He feels that she is coming near to him .
"Here i am " she said
" Can I remove this cloth now? " he asked
" No not now !! When i tell you ,then you will remove it "
"Ok baby !! But why this swimming trunk . I mean it is not necessary 😜 you know ,we can roam here even without clothes ,all naked and no one gonna see us " says mischievously
"I know how much shameless you are but i don't want birds and my Devi maiyaa get to see your naked glory "
She holds his hand and said "come with me " not letting him to touch her body
"Come close to me naa.. baby "
"No keep quite and come with me ".
She takes him towards their indoor pool area and remove the cloth from his eyes .when he opens his eyes and turns towards her .he is both shocked and suprised to see her in red bikini which is specially designed by him .
(His reaction)