MY Priority

Hello my dear readers ❤️

This OS on karwachauth sheetal episode  and DNA test was not done.(long update)

The sun's rays peeped through the curtains  fell on her face.She stirs in her sleep and extends her hand to the side next to her, which she found is empty.

"Looks like he  has  gone  " mumbled in her sleep .

Today she does not feel like getting up and also  couldn't fathom whether  , this is happening because of the fast or for some other reason..That's why without opening her eyes reach out to his pillow , holding his  pillow tightly and placing her head on it . inhaling his cologne .She was just trying to make herself feel relax . But even his cologne was not helping her today , all she needed was that manly chest on which she forgets all her anxieties and worries as soon as she puts her head on it. She was cutely cursing him  in her mind why he is not with her right  now as  she needs him . She is missing, his Caressing her lovingly while hugging her tightly  close to him and whispering sweet words in her ear whenever she is worried and not feeling well,he always does theses things to make her feel good .

"I want him, i want him in front of me right now.My heart will not be at peace until he hugs me tightly and will comfort me ." She mumbles and gets up .

She gets ready quickly. When she looks at her face in the mirror, she doesn't see that glow and shine on her face today which is always there.She wants to smile but she doesn't feel like it. She touches her face with her hand and looking at her face one last time, she leaves the room to find him, because of him  smile comes on her face, seeing him her face shines and the one who makes her face light up and   makes her heart beat faster.

She goes downstairs to the living area, where preparations are being made for the evening puja.she sees Anjali first,  goes near  to her and asks" dii  Have you seen arnav ji ?? Where is he?? "

Anjali asks worriedly while putting her hand on her cheek seeing her  withered face " are you okk Khushi jii ?? are you feeling well?? why does your face look so worn out ??"

"Ohh dii !!! I am fine ,don't worry .. even i don't  know what has happened to me and that too was supposed to happen today , today is my first Karwachauth. " Said khushi while  Sulking .

"Aaww !! it's okk Khushi ji ,Maybe this is happening because of the fast." And she  hugs her to comfort her.

" Hmm !!! Dii ,Where is Arnav ji ?? " Asked again .

"Ohh chootee  !! He was just here, don't know where he has gone now.. wait here I go and check , where is he ?? " Said Anjali .But Nani calls her .

"It's okk dii !! you go " said khushi

"You sure ?? " Asked Anjali . Khushi nodded in yes .

Anjali leaves from there. khushi calls arnav but his phone was  not reachable.

"where are you arnav ji ?? I want to see you, I need you and you're playing hide and seek with me.. this is not fair " whinning in her mind .

Sheetal seeing Khushi upset goes to her and asks "What happened Khushi?? Any problem?? "

"Ohh nothing !! I was looking for Arnav ji" said khushi

" Ohh arnav !! Just a while ago, we were just talking about some office work. Then someone called on Arnav's phone after that , don't know where he went. "

After Khushi hears that arnav was with sheetal a while back. She gets pissed but she doesn't show it. She knows that today one of her restlessness bcoz of sheetal .

"It's okk sheetal ji !! I will find him " and she goes from there.

sheetal is a little happy that she has been a little successful in making Khushi jealous .