5

"There was something that happened a long, long time ago, bata ka pa, nung nagsisimula pa lang ang kumpanya." Bong started being disoriented. He held on to Thirdy's shoulder as he tried to explain until he fell.

Thirdy led him to the couch near them.

"Are you okay, Pa?"

He could sense that his Papa wasn't doing well, he called Mama Lars to assist them and to call for an ambulance. His Mama was almost hysterical that she couldn't go out and repeatedly told Thirdy not to leave him.

While waiting for the doctor he decided to call Bea.

B: Susunduin mo na ba ako? I'm not yet ready, mag aayos pa lang ako.

T: No, nasa hospital ako dinal si Papa.

B: Ohhh what happened? Saan yan, pupuntahan kita.

T: I'm thinking might be a heart attack.

Tinawag na ng doctor si Thirdy and confirmed that it was heart attack.

"Kailangan lang ng madaming pahinga at iwas stress. Pwede mo na sya puntahan, hinahanap ka nya." The doctor told him.

When Thirdy went inside, his father told him that he is retiring.

"I think this is the message the universe wants to tell me. Iiwan ko na sayo ang pangangalaga ng ating kumpanya. I will be resting and spend as much time with you Mama. Si Architect Jigs will be coming today to the office. I want you to welcome him personally."

After a very brief interaction with his Papa, he left for work. Sinundo nya si Bea, tinawagan nya si Mama Lars para masamahan ang Papa nya.

Bea has also shared with her friends and Tita kung ano nangyari sa Papa ni Thirdy. Gigi was worried for Mozzy who is not yet well and still prefers to stay at home.

Pagdating nya sa office, Leila was quick to greet him and asked about his dad. Thirdy said he is on his way to recovery though he would have to stay for a few more days at the hospital. Leila turned very emotional that she was not able to stop himself from hugging him for comfort.

"It's okay, Leila. Magiging okay din ang lahat." Thirdy assured her.

Cait went to her office and found Julia fixing and collecting her things. It was there that she was able to confirm that she was leaving and helped her with her things. In no time, the news was known by everyone.

Thirdy called for a meeting to advise them of the changes.

"As you all know, my father has just been confined. Paglabas nya ng hospital, he has decided to stay at home and transfer all duties to me. The holding and this company will now be under my full supervision in the coming days. Also, a new shareholder will be joining us, Architect Jigs Viceo. With this being said, I will need all the help that I can get from all of you."

Nabigla si Bea sa narinig. Nagulat din si Leila.

"Tama ba ung naririnig ko? Si Sir Thirdy humihingi ng tulong?" She said softly.

"I think that will be all for today. Si Architect Viceo will be coming today along with his team."

Julia dropped by Thirdy's office, she joined Thirdy as they wait for Jigs to come and meet with them. Habang naguusap naman sila dumating si Sam.

"Ano'ng ginagawa mo dito?"

"Consultant ako ni Architect Viceo, he requested me to be here."

Julia stood up and walked out. Sumunod si Sam sa kanya.

Maya maya lang bumalik din sila pareho sa office ni Thirdy. They all waited for Jigs.

"Pag in 5 minutes, wala pa sya, icacancel ko na itong meeting." Thirdy announced. "Leila, sabihin sa guard huwag na magpapasok."

"Shareholder mo un, bakit dimo papasukin?" Julia asked him.

"I'm the owner of this company. Kung gusto nya ng meeting, he would have to set an appointment."

Mayamaya dumating na si Jigs, he was welcomed by Leila and went on to introduce the people in the common room. Lumabas na din si Julia and Sam and last na lumabas si Thirdy. Jigs introduced himself to the rest of the employees and announced that he will be joining them in the coming days.

"Jigs, since we are talking about partnership, gusto ko bilhin ung shares ni Julia na binenta nya sayo." 

"Kakaumpisa pa lang natin, gusto mo na bawiin."

"I just prefer power in my own hands."

"Thirdy, alam mo naman na hindi ko maiaalis sayo ang 'power' mo in this company. It calms me to be a part of your company and your project."

"I wish I feel the same way, unfortunately, it doesn't." Thirdy responded sarcastically.

"That's sad, but to answer your question, no. I'm not interested in selling you the shares. By the way, I think we need to celebrate this partnership."

"Not for me, not today. Madami ako kailangan asikasuhin. I run an architectural firm and holding."

"Okay, then we'll set it up next time."

Then he left, Sam followed. Si Julia started moving, about to leave as well pero napahinto sya nung kausapin sya ni Thirdy. Bea can hear them.

"If you're uncomfortable, pwede ka naman dito sa meeting room."

"I would be better at my office."

"We'll work this out together, okay?"

Julia nodded.

Napapakunot ng ulo si Bea sa mga naririnig nya sa usapan ni Thirdy and Julia.

When Julia left, dali dali naman tumayo si Bea at pumasok sa office ni Thirdy. When she knocked, sinalubong sya ni Thirdy.

"Thirdy? Are you okay?"

"Alam mo sa dami ng nangyari ngayong araw, gusto ko na lang yumakap sayo."

Bea just smiled at him.

"Si Julia, is she staying?"

"Uhmm oo. Is that a problem for you."

"It shouldn't be."

"Honestly, Bei, I need her. I need to get back that share from Jigs."

"You were surprising, though. Alam ko magagalit ka just knowing that she sold her shares."

"I know, but I can't be mad at her right now. Alam mo un, the connection with her, childhood, family, the company, the holding."

"I understand."

"Maybe we can have dinner in private?" Thirdy asked her.

"I would like that." She said as she started to head out.

"Bea?"

"Yes?" She said as she faced Thirdy again.

"Kung wala ka, diko na alam how I can make it through this day."

--------------------------------------------------------------

This is their house hahaha ngayon lang ako nakahanap.