12

"It was a tough decision but it was best." He told Anton.

"Sinabi mo na ba sa kanya?"

"No. She has been through a lot. Ayoko na tuwing nakikita nya ako, naaalala nya parents nya."

"Ano sinabi mo sa kanya?"

"I told her that she's hindering me from work. I made her believe na robot nga talaga ako."

"Lahat naman tayo may work ah, ang babaw naman ng rason nya." Maddie told her.

"Tama nga na tinawag ko syang robot. Hindi nya kasalanan, it's my fault." Bea said.

"Kasalanan ko." Thirdy said. "It's my fault to believe that I am worthy of an angel like her."

"He was half my soul."

"She was half my soul."

"He only thinks of himself."

"I had to think about her."

While talking to her friends, she realized and decided, she will go to him.

"Thirdy Ravena! Who do you think you are? I won't let you ruin my life again!"

"Bea." He said in a more controlled voice.

"Don't Bea me!. Listen to me at tumingin ka sa akin. Nung nakaraang araw you were in love with, a lot of declarations, romantic dinner, shopping for stars. Sira ba ulo mo? You're rude and an inconsistent coward. I feel sorry for all the time that I spent with you. I had so many sacrifices to do for you,"

"Bea, listen."

"You will see what you've done, you'll see."

"Bea-"

"Shut up and listen to me. There is nothing in your life that you could replace me with." Then she left.

"I know." He said to himself.

On her way out, napatigil sya to catch her breath and then a hand held her. Pagtingin nya, it was Thirdy's mama.

"Sumama ka sa akin." Mozzy asked her.

"Why? Para sabihin sa akin 'I told you so'?"

"Nothing I will say will heal you but believe me, I really feel sorry, that he offended and hurt you so much."

"He broke me, feeling ko he took it from me and ripped it, how can he do it? How stupid of me to even allow it."

"Bea, listen," Mozzy said as she held both of Bea's hands. "You're young and beautiful, it may seem impossible now pero I'm sure you will overcome this."

"Kelan pa? Sana dumating na un agad."

"It will pass."

"It will pass and I will get myself together."

--------------------------------------------

Thirdy sat steady when his Papa came to him.

"I want to be alone, pwede po ba lumabas na kayo?"

"This whole situation upsets me, too and I'm really sorry."

"Wala na po tayo magagawa to change that. I'm moving out soon, too."

"Lalabas na ako."

"Dinalhan kita ng coffee, Thirdy." Mama Lars said.

"Thank you po. Pwede po ba paki ayos ng mga gamit ni Bea?"

"Okay."

Mayamaya bumalik si Mama Lars dala ang isang box containing Bea's things.

"Sigurado ka bang gusto mo na umalis dito?"