28

Before going to the office, Thirdy took her to a hotel.

"I requested a famous chef, si Chef Alex to cook for us special dishes. Dahil naudlot ung dinner natin, ito siguradong matutuloy na."

"Seryoso ka?"

"Kelan ako hindi naging seryoso? Today, I will not let anyone bother us."

They went inside the hotel and checked kung anong floor ang resturant.

"Tara." Aya ni Thirdy pauwi.

"Teka. Nakakahiya naman sa chef, he prepared something for us tapos hindi tayo sisipot. Sumakay ka na ng elevator, I'll take the stairs."

"Papuntang 25th floor?"

"Oo."

"Hindi kita dinala dito para mapagod."

"It's okay, really."

"Maybe you can try with me?" Thirdy offered.

"I can't, no!"

"Bea, hindi pa tayo masyadong magkakilala, sumakay ka sa eroplano, diba?"

"Pero-"

"I won't insist. Balik na tayo sa trabaho."

Bea took a deep sigh, "Let's go and try."

"Are you sure?"

"Oo, tara."

He took her hand and slowly led her to the elevator. He was still feeling her hesitation. She was slowly stepping inside the elevator.

"Calm down, it's okay. I'll press all the buttons para kung sumama pakiramdam mo, we can stop at any floor, okay?"

"O-o-okay."

Thirdy ran through her fingers on all the buttons. Lahat ng gagawin nya sinasabi nya kay Bea to make her comfortable.

"Humarap ka lang sa akin, sa akin ka lang tumingin. Don't think that you're inside the elevator."

"Breathe."

Bea was not talking, sige lang si Thirdy sa pag aalalay sa kanya. The elevator door opens in every floor.

"Remember us."

"It's going to fine."

Inakap na ni Thirdy si Bea. She was heavily leaning to him. Before they knew it, they were kissing on their way to the 25th floor. (a/n Thirdy talaga oh hahaha)

-----------------------------------------------------

Julia announced her resignation, which Thirdy accepted after finding out that she manipulated the news about his contract with Bea. He started interviewing for their next PR manager and asked Bea to assist him with it. Wala nagustuhan si Bea sa mga ininterview ni Thirdy. Pinapili sya among the resumes na hawak nila. Isa isang tiningnan ni Bea and chose one resume may picture ng babae with no makeup, looks boring and nerdy.

"Ito, I think okay ito." Bea said as she handed the woman's resume.

Thirdy looked at the resume and called Leila to contact her for an interview.

On the same day, dumating ang new applicant nila at hinatid ni Leila sa office ni Thirdy.

"Boss andito na po si Nika, ung pinatawag nyong applicant." Leila said as she introduced her.

"Hello po."

Nabigla sa Bea that she did a second look. Nika was fully made up at ibang iba ang itsura ng nasa resume.

"We have actually interviewed a lot of applicants today but Ms. Bea here insisted to meet with you."

"Have we met before?" Tanong ni Nika sa kanya.

"No, I just saw your resume and I thought you might be suitable for the position. You wear glasses, right?"

"Oh from my resume? I got rid of it, I'm wearing contacts now."

Thirdy and Bea started their interview with Nika.

"I think that concludes today's interview. We will call you back as soon as possible once we have chosen the right candidate for the position." Thirdy told her.

When Nika left, Thirdy asked Bea to stay.

"What do you think?" He asked her.

"Well, you know better." Bea replied, her face was inappropriate and Thirdy knew.

"Okay. Then I think we should consider male applicants because women piss you off a little."

"Of course not. I think this last one was good."

"Good lang?"

"Fine, she seems smart and knows what she's doing. And beautiful. It seems she has everything you're looking for."

"I think so, too. It seems you have convinced me." Thirdy replied, smiling. "Are you jealous?"

"Hindi noh." Bea responded defensively.

"I think you are."

"Kung gusto mo ipastart mo na sya."

"Ngayon na? Sure ka?"

"I'm sure."

Sinigurado pa ni Thirdy ng dalawang beses, same pa din sagot ni Bea.

Nung lumabas sila, nakita sila si Nika nakikipagusap pa kanila Leila kaya nilapitan nila and told her that she's hired and can start right away.

-------------------------------------------------------

In a previous agreement with Thirdy, Bea was to grant 3 wishes. Thirdy's first wish was for Bea to surprise him. Pupunta si Bea sa bahay nila Thirdy, without notice. With the promise na manunuod lang sila ng movie, si Bea magdadala ng popcorn.

On the same day that Thirdy asked for this wish, umasa si Thirdy. Instead, his friends came - Sam and Anton ng magkahiwalay. Everytime the door bell rings, he was expecting it to be Bea.

Thirdy would expect her every night and every night, he would get dispappointed. Until one night, the door bell rang, pagpunta nya sa pinto, it was Nika.

"May mga documents lang ako ipapakita, malapit ka lang naman pala sa akin so pinuntahan na kita. Sorry kung medyo late na ako nagpunta."

"Ah okay sige, tingnan ko."

"May pizza house malapit dito, gusto mo kumain, gutom na din kasi ako."

Thirdy was hesitant, she was expecting Bea.

"Pwede naman siguro dito na lang tayo tapos mag order na lang ng pizza. Come in."

Habang naguusap si Thirdy and Nika, the doorbell rang again.

"Ayan na siguro ung pizza na inorder natin, teka maglalabas lang ako ng plates." Thirdy said.

Dahan dahan na inaabot ni Thirdy ang mga plates kay Nika, napatingin si Thirdy sa pinto.

"Bea."

There she was, in the flesh, with a tub of popcorn.