14

After she threw what was inside the box, she headed to the pantry. Thirdy was already there. She prepared 2 cups of coffee.

"Honestly, Bea, I'm glad you came back to work. I just thought I'd let you know," he said as he took the other cup that Bea prepared.

"Ano ginagawa mo? Hindi para sa'yo yan, para yan kay Jigs." She said and took the cup Thirdy was holding and left.

"Jigs, Jigs, Jigs. Puro Jigs. Who cares, kaya ko naman gumawa ng sarili kong kape."

---------------------------------

After the meeting, they all decided to go to the site of one of their projects for their presentation.

"Kunin ko lang bag ko and then we can go." Bea told Jigs.

Jigs waited outside, dali dali na din lumabas si Thirdy.

"Jigs, may ginagawa pa si Bea, mamaya pa un. Mauna ka na, isasabay ko na lang si Bea."

"Ah o sige, mauna na ako."

Thirdy waited outside, pasipol sipol. Just in time palabas si Bea nakita nya paalis na si Jigs.

"Jigs!" She called.

"Umalis na si Jigs, pero andito si Thirdy." He mischievously told her.

She stared at him, "Magtataxi na lang ako."

"At this time? Mahirap kumuha ng taxi ng ganitong oras tapos traffic pa, lalo ka lang malate. I'm sure you don't want to make that first impression."

Wala na sya nagawa but give in at sumakay sa sasakyan ni Thirdy.

While in the car, Bea was flipping through her materials.

"Ready for your presentation?"

"Ano naman pakialam mo dun?"

"Bea, I'm asking you a question about work."

"This is my first presentation and I'm worried, un ba gusto mo malaman?"

"If you're not ready then you shouldn't have accepted it."

"Ikaw din, sana hindi mo din ako tinanggap sa buhay mo kung hindi ka ready."

"Huh?" He took Bea's folder. "Why are you acting like a teenager?"

"Andami mong tanong, it's not going to make any difference! Stop interfering with my decisions. Stop controlling me!"

"I'm not controlling you, I'm trying to help."

"Well, I don't need your help or your advice. Akin na folder ko!"

---------------------------------

Bea presented first and then Thirdy. While Thirdy was presenting, there were key points that he might have missed or intentionally didn't include.

"Bakit kulang presentation nya?" Jules asked Anton.

"To give way to Bea's presentation malamang."

When the presentation was done, the client has come up with the decision.

"Thank you, Thirdy, each of the presentations was very impressive. But I have a better idea. What I want is to combine your ideas with that of Bea's, it looks more functional."

"Wala naman pong problema sa akin, we just have to confirm with Architect Jigs here and Bea."

"What do you think, Bea?" Jigs asked her.

She was trapped but nodded nonetheless.

"Okay ka din magplano eh noh?" Anton whispered to Thirdy.

"Congratulations, Bea." Thirdy told her.