27

"Dapat kasi, bro, tinawagan mo, bakit hindi mo tinawagan?"

"But she didn't give me even the slightest hope na pupunta sya, hinintay ko sya."

"Didn't you attempt to call him?" Maddie asked.

"Alam mo, Bei, narinig ko kanina sabi ni Sir Anton may problema daw sa isang construction site, baka kaya hindi sya nakarating."

"So, ano give up na?" Anton asked.

"I won't give upon her , never."

"Pagod na ako, I'm done, it's over." Bea swore.

------------------------------------------------------

The following morning sa office, nagpang abot si Bea and Thirdy sa entrance.

"Good Morning." Thirdy greeted her.

"Good Morning," Bea replied.

"May kailangan tayo ayusin sa golf course project, kailangan natin magusap, pumunta ka sa office ko."

"Okay."

"Ha! How nice, darating ka."

"Sinabi ko darating ako, darating ako!" Pikon na sagot sa kanya ni Bea.

"Good, I will wait for you at my office."

"Maghihintay ka nga ba o baka you'll attend to your other affairs?"

"Pag sinabi kong maghihintay ako, maghihintay ako."

"Trabaho pa ba pinaguusapan natin?"

"Of course it's about work." Thirdy assured her.

-----------------------------------------------------

"Here are the documents and design you asked. Eto ung sa Eco hotel, ung sa golf course sa blue envelope and green envelope ung sa garden project. Do you want me to send this to you by email? Kung may gusto kayo baguhin, kayo na gumawa I won't stay long to help you." Bea said as she entered Thirdy's office.

"What can I do to make you stay?" Thirdy asked her after learning that she's planning to resign pagalis ni Jigs.

"Nothing."

"Say whatever you want. What can I do to make you stay?"

"Thirdy-"

"Don't go away." He asked, almost pleading.

Napatigil sa Bea as if frozen sa kinakatayuan nya.

"Diba ikaw na ang nagsabi, kung ayaw mo umalis ang tao, you just have to say it. I'm saying it now, don't go."

"Bakit? Para madisappoint ako lalo?"

"There will be no more disappointments. I promise."

"Everytime I believe you, every time... I break a promise I made to myself. Hindi na ngayon, Thirdy. Nangako din ako kay Tita, I will stay away from you and I intend to keep my word this time."

She went out of his office.

--------------------------------------------------

Thirdy and Bea were handpicked to be the face of the charity organization, Thirdy quickly disagreed and turned down the offer. Bea confirmed that she will take the offer. Bea was then advised that there will be a photoshoot. When the photographer came, he felt Bea being uneasy kaya nisuggest sa kanya na gawin ang photoshoot sa studio. Habang andun sila, the photographer was making sure that Bea is comfortable. He let her play with the camera and take a few shots with the photographer as the model. Thirdy appeared from nowhere, Bea saw her from the camera lense.