🌊 The Party 🌊

Once they got to the party, Victoria watched Conrad leave her side to go meet up with a girl. Victoria's heart broke when she saw them kiss. She was also mad that he had ditched her in a place where she didn't know anyone. Victoria walked off and sat on a log away from the crowd of people.

She sat there alone until someone approached her. The boy was cute he had brown hair and pretty eyes. Even though the boy was cute he was no Conrad.

"Hey." The boy said looking down next to me mentally asking if he could sit.

Victoria smiled at the boy and replied with, "hi" and signaled for him to sit next to her. Once he sat down he introduced himself as Mason started to talk about random things to get to know each other.

"Are you free tomorrow?" Mason asked looking at her. She thought about it for a second before answering with, "Yeah, Why?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to the drive in and see a movie."

Victoria thought about Conrad and how she wanted to hang out with him but her mind kept going back to him kissing that girl. Her jealousy clouded her judgement and she said, "that sounds fun, pick me up at eight?" Mason smiled and nodded he looked like he was gonna say more when we hear yelling and she immediately noticed it was Conrad and some kid. She excused herself and ran up and saw Belly laying on the ground after being elbowed.

Victoria helped her instantly pulling her up so she was standing next to her.

"Belly are you alright, what happened?"

"Yeah I'm okay, nothing happened."

Victoria nodded not wanting to push more out of her. Once the fight stopped thanks to Jeremiah and a few others the cops showed up. I walked with Belly too Jeremiah's car while he helped Conrad into the backseat of his car. Victoria sat in the back with Conrad who was beyond drunk at this point. Victoria didn't know why he was acting so weird to her. Belly sat in the front while Jeremiah was sat in the drivers seat. He was arguing with some kid named Cam Cameron. Victoria wasn't fully listening she was more focused on Conrad who had dozed off with his head on her shoulder. After a couple minutes Jeremiah realized that Steven wasn't with them and told us all to stay where we were while he went to get him.

Conrad woke up from when he dosed off a couple of minutes ago.

"What we're you doing with that guy?" He asked Victoria. She was taken back by his tone.

She looked at him and said, "talking?" He rolled his eyes and said, "he's bad news stay away from him." Victoria was upset by this. She looked at him and said, "You don't get to control who I can talk to." Victoria was getting annoyed that he had the nerve to say that to her when he left her by herself to be with some girl.

"If you are going to get mad at me for talking to someone then you shouldn't have left me alone to go off with some girl." She said while looking at him. Conrad looked down and then back up at her and was about to say something when a cop came up to the car and said, "Have you kids been drinking?"

———time skip to when there at the house——

Laurel was telling us how she was disappointed in all of us especially Conrad since he was the oldest.

Victoria went up to her room after that and changed into a pair of shorts and an oversized t shirt she stole from Conrad a few summers back. She was getting ready for bed when her bedroom door crept open. She turned and saw Conrad looking at her with an upset face.

"I'm sorry for what I said in the car. I just care about you." He said looking directly into her eyes. She smiled at him and replied, "I know." She sat down on the bed and sighed. Conrad walked next to her and sat down. Victoria reached over to her night stand where the debutante ball paper that Susannah had given her and Belly earlier that day. She held it in her lap while Conrad asked, "are you seriously going to do that?" Victoria then responded with, "yeah only because your mom asked me if anyone else did I probably would say no." Conrad nodded and smiled at her. "I probably should go to bed." Victoria said looking at him while standing up to put the piece of paper on her bedside table. Conrad nodded and said, "goodnight Vic" and walked out the door.

Victoria went to sleep not knowing how this summer was going to change everything.

(Hii guys, I'm trying to spread out the show as much as I can to make the book longer. This book is sorta slow burn but I will try to write another chapter soon. I hope you guys like it!)