🌊 Unstoppable Duo 🌊

Summer was coming to an end, Victoria and Belly were playing volleyball in the pool when Jeremiah came outside and yelled, "BOYS AGAINST GIRLS!" Jeremiah jumped in followed by Conrad who had walked out not to long ago. "Your going down!" Belly said to the boys, "yeah were an unstoppable duo." Victoria added on.

"We'll see." Conrad said while shrugging.

"Don't think I am going to go easy on you cause were dating." Victoria said while getting ready to serve.

Victoria served the ball trying to make a point but it was blocked by Conrad. Conrad was actually good at volleyball unlike Jeremiah who didn't entirely try. Belly hit the ball back over the net over towards Jeremiah's side and scored the girls a point.

"One point to us, better step up your game." Belly said while she high fived Victoria.

They played for over an hour, the girls won.

"We warned you, you can't  beat us." Victoria said.

"yeah, yeah." Conrad said.

"what should we do now?" Jeremiah asked looking between everyone.

"Chicken Fight?" Belly suggested.

"Yesss!" Victoria said as she swam over to Conrad.

"oh its on!" Belly said while she swam over to Jeremiah.

Victoria got  on top of Jeremiah's shoulders while Victoria got on Conrad's. Conrad squeezed her legs and said, "we got this, Jeremiah's very clumsy."

Belly tried to push Voctoria's shoulders so Conrad would lose balance, but Victoria didn't budge. She pushed Belly Back and, Jeremiah fell instantly. They both fell down laughing while Victoria and Conrad cheered.

"See Jeremiah is clumsy." Conrad said while putting Victoria down.

"we just make a great team." Victoria said while placing a kiss on Conrad's lips.

Once everyone got out of the pool they decided to go inside and watch a movie. They decided on watching the fourth Harry Potter movie.

"Cedric did not deserve to die." Victoria said when the movie ended.

"exactly should have lived." Belly agreed.

"He was alright." Conrad said looking at his girlfriend who was crying over a fictional character's death.

"Your just saying that cause Victoria agreed when Belly said he was hot." Jeremiah said while laughing.

"I think I am gonna head out." Jeremiah said getting up to leave.

"Me too, I told Cam I would go to the beach and look for dolphins with him" Belly said as well.

"I guess its just me and you now." Conrad said while looking at Victoria.

"Actually I told Sheila that we would go on a double date with her and Steven." Victoria said while getting up.

"I don't do double dates, but I guess I can make an exception." Conrad said while grabbing Victoria's hand.

Thank you guys so much for 7k reads and all the votes! I will post the double date chapter sometime this week. I've been really busy but i hope you guys like this chapter even though it was short. 😊