🌊Seperate ways🌊

Victoria was on her way to Masons earlier than he said. She didn't know why she wanted to get there early but she did. She pulled up to his house and knocked on his front door when he didn't answer she hear laughing from the backyard. She opened the gate and made her way towards the giggling. She saw Mason with some blonde girl in the hot tub. They were kissing. Victoria didn't know what to do or say so she walked over and said, "I think we should talk." Mason looked shocked and tried to say, "let me explain" or "it's not what you think." Victoria didn't care that he cheated on her she did it to him while she was drunk. She knew her and Mason would never have worked they were far to different.

Her and Mason stepped inside his house.
"It's not what it looks like at all-" Victoria cut him off, "I don't care. I think we should break up anyway." Mason looked mad like she said something wrong.

"You can't break up with me!" He shouted. Victoria was getting nervous she had never see him this riled up, sure he had a short temper but it was never directed at her.

"You we're just kissing her, why should we stay together." She asked.

"Like you didn't make out with Conrad." He said rolling his eyes. Victoria had no idea how he knew that.

As if he could read her mind, "I went looking for you and saw you guys."

"Then we're even I guess I don't care, I think we should break up, go our separate ways." Victoria said trying to walk towards the door. Mason grabbed her wrist, "I just really like you and I want to make this work." Victoria sighed and said, "I'm sorry Mason but I think it's better if we see other people." She pulled her arm out of his grip and walked away.

Once she got home she went upstairs to her room. She was still upset because she did have some sort of feelings for Mason but if it came down to him or Conrad she wouldn't hesitate to choose Conrad. She was laying down when she heard a knock at her door.

"Hey." It was Conrad.

"Hi." Victoria said sending him a weak smile.

"Im sorry for what I said." He said sitting down next to her.

"Why did you say it?" She asked not meeting his eyes.

"I want you to be happy and I said that because I know you would be happier with Mason." Conrad said grabbing her hand.

"Me and Mason broke up." Victoria replied turning her whole body to face him.

"Why?" Conrad asked her trying to hide the smile that was creeping on his face.

"We we're just to different and he was cheating on me." Victoria said casually.

"He cheated on you?" Conrad said getting mad.

"Yeah but I technically also cheated on him so you can't beat him up." She said laughing.

"Can I ask you something?" He asked her.

"Yeah." She responded waiting for his question.

"Did you think us kissing was an accident or wrong?" He asked looking at her.

Victoria decided it was the best idea to just tell him the truth, "no I don't think it was an accident or wrong." Conrad smiled at her and finally admitted, "me too." Victoria looked at him shocked, "what about the girl at the bonfire?"

" I don't like her like that. I have liked you since we were little." He said. Victoria smiled and finally admitted her feelings to him.

"I want to take you on a date if your okay with that?" Conrad asked nervously.

"I would love that." Victoria smiled at him.

Yayyyyyyyy there gonna go on a date. I will try and update more. Ngl kinda had no idea what to do with this chapter.