🌊Boyfriend?🌊

After Victoria got home she was practically glowing. Mason had asked her if she wanted to be his girlfriend, she said yes. Conrad was avoiding her and she couldn't figure out why. Everyone was either shopping or at work. That left Victoria and Conrad at the house alone.

"Hey." Victoria said looking at Conrad who was sitting on the couch.

Conrad responded with "hi." He looked anywhere but at her. Victoria noticed this and asked him, "what's wrong?"

"You and That guy." He mumbled. Victoria wasn't supposed to hear but she did.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Victoria asked sitting next to him.

"Nothing it was stupid." Conrad says turning his head away from her. He couldn't look at her and not picture her kissing that guy.

"You can tell me." She said while grabbing his arm.

"The guy just seemed like he was going to use you." Conrad says looking down.

"The guys name is Mason and he's my boyfriend and I could say the same thing about you and that girl from the party." Victoria said starting to get annoyed with Conrad's mood swings.

Ignoring her tone and mention of the girl from the party Conrad said badly above a whisper, "Boyfriend?"

Victoria opened her mouth to speak but Conrad stood up and walked out of the house. Muttering something along the lines of I'm going for a walk or I don't feel well. Victoria groaned and turned around and walked up the stairs to her room.

Today was going to be a long day she thought.

Sorry it's short I'm gonna try and post another chapter soon. The drama is only beginning.....