🌊 Debutante ball 🌊

It had been a week since the whole Nicole fiasco, Victoria was getting ready for the Debutante ball. She put on her long white dress it was simple but beautiful. The dress was white with spaghetti straps and had a slip that went to her thigh. She wore white heels, her hair was curled and left down while her makeup was simple. Her makeup consisted of mascara, winged eyeliner, white highlighter in the corner of her eye, and lipstick.

She went downstairs and Savannah and Laurel took pictures of both Victoria and Belly. Belly looked gorgeous in the dress she picked out.

Once they got there and the ceremony started, Victoria waited for her name to be called. When her name was finally called, she walked out and met Conrad at the center of the room. They connected arms and followed what the others had previously done.

Once they got to the dance, Conrad said, "you look gorgeous." Victoria blushed and smiled and said, "thank you, you look great." Conrad smiled.

———-time skip to end of ball———-

Once the ball ended Conrad and Victoria sat on her bed. She was happy to be out of the dress even though she loved dressing up.

"I'm glad you were my date today." Victoria said while holding Conrad's hand.

"Me too." Conrad said leaning forward and placing his lips in hers.

"Want to go swimming?" Victoria asked starting to stand up.

"Yeah, let me go change." Conrad sis cleaving the room to put his bathing suit on.

Victoria went to her closet and pulled out a blue bikini. Once she was dressed she grabbed a towel and met Conrad downstairs. Conrad was standing at the door waiting for her. He was in black swim trucks without a shirt.

"You ready?" Conrad asked.

"Yup." Victoria said as she walked over to him.

Once they got outside and put there towels down Victoria shoved Conrad into the pool without warning.

"Really?" He said with a smile.

"Yup." Victoria said as she jumped into the pool. She swam over to Conrad and wrapped her legs around his torso while her arms went behind his neck. Victoria leaned in to kiss him but at the last second Conrad turned his head so she ended up kissing his cheek.

"No kissing for you, you pushed me into the pool." Conrad said while turning to look at her.

"Fine." Victoria said starting to swim away from him. Conrad grabbed her arm and turned her around placing his lips on hers. Victoria pulled away and said, "no kissing for you."

"Are you mocking me?" Conrad asked while laughing. Victoria didn't get a chance to answer because Conrad kissed her again. They kissed for a while. Victoria was happy and so was Conrad.

—————————————————————

I am sorry this chapter is short, I have been so busy and I will try and update soon. I'm on vacation so it's kind of hard since I'm not really on my phone. I hope you guys like this chapter I didn't know how to write the ball part. Thank you for all the reads, likes, and comments. I can't believe this story got over 5k reads. :)