🌊Accidents Happen🌊

Jeremiah and Steven forced Victoria and Conrad into going to a house party with them

Jeremiah and Steven forced Victoria and Conrad into going to a house party with them. Conrad still wasn't talking to her. Once they got the party Conrad made a bee line to the alcohol. Victoria saw Mason and walked up to him.

"Hey Babe." Mason said while he placed a sweet kiss on her lips. Victoria smiled at him and grabbed his hand.

Victoria stayed with Mason for a while before he started to kiss her neck trying to get her away from the group.

Victoria excused herself and ran into Conrad who was tipsy. Victoria was close to being drunk but not close enough to not know what she's doing.

"I'm sorry for how I was acting before at the house I was just so worried about you and how you might replace me." Conrad rambled to her. Victoria shocked at his words smiled and laughed saying, "firs of all I accept your apology and I would never replace you. You come before any of the other guys in my life."

Conrad smiled and noticed they were all alone in the room. He looked into her eyes and down to her lips. Victoria noticed how close they were but couldn't bring herself to move.

Conrad leaned forward connecting there lips. Victoria kissed back instantly her hands wrapped around his neck pulling him closer. Conrad tapped her thighs signaling for her to jump. Victoria jumped and he carried her over to the mattress laying her down. He kissed her neck and asked, "are you sure?" Victoria nodded and he kissed her again.

—-time skip to when they wake up—-

Victoria woke up in Someone else's shirt. She had sobered up and realized where she was. Her head snapped to her right and saw a shirtless Conrad laying there asleep with his arm draped her her stomach.

"Conrad!" Victoria shouted shaking him awake. Conrad jolted up asking if she was ok and if something had happened.

"Did we?" Victoria asked looking at him.

"No we didn't. We made out for a while and then you stopped me and we just layed here." He said.

"That's so embarrassing." Victoria said looking away from him and covering her face.

"It was cute, just like you." Conrad said.

"Oh my god! I have a boyfriend and I like him a lot." Victoria said in a panic.

Conrad looked at her in her panicked state and said, "it's fine accidents happen."

Victoria looked at him trying to hide the heartbreak in her eyes.

"It didn't mean anything anyway." Conrad said Casually.

"I should go." Victoria got up took Conrad's shirt off threw it at his face and put her shirt and pants back on. She walked out the door slamming it on the way out. Tears formed in her eyes.

Maybe Conrad didn't feel anything for her. Maybe she was just an easy catch.

When really Conrad only said that because he wanted her to stay with Mason. She was happy and that was all that mattered. Even though he lied he did it because he thought Mason would be better for her.

Victoria ran up to Steven and asked him if they could leave. Steven saw the tears in her eyes and said, "yeah Jeremiah's and Conrad can find another way home let's go." Steven didn't ask her what was wrong he knew that when she was ready to talk she would.

Would she ever be ready to talk about this or would she just bury deep down and pretend it didn't happen or mean anything.

This chapter kinda sucks but whatever. Im trying to build Conrad and Victoria's relationship and also her and masons at the same time.