meeting

Lana's pov:
Alice told me the details the night before. She said the meeting was at 9 am. I put an alarm for 7:30 so I had time to do my makeup and hair. Let's just say that wasn't in the agenda I ended up waking up at 8:30. Fuck. I had to leave my hair how it was and just put concealer,mascara and lipgloss. Luckily I had an outfit picked out because then I would be fucked.

I rushed out of my crappy apartment and run to the nearest bus stop. I luckily made it on time and told the driver where I was going. It was 9:05. Great. I ran to the reception and they told me which room the cast was in. I rushed into the elevator and that's where I saw him.

He was drop dead gorgeous he was around 6 feet tall, blue-greenish eyes, he had long-ish blonde hair. He was wearing jet black headphones and he was listening to The Smiths almost everyone i know never listens to them I felt like if I was in a dream. I decided to talk to him, I told him I loved the smiths but he didnt l isten to me so I said it again and he did.

He looked at me like if he was dreaming. Before he could say anything the elevator opened and I left him standing there. SHIT. Why am i so stupid? I left the most gorgeous man standing there and I didnt even get his name.

I finally made it to the meeting and excused myself for being late. Alice just shrugged it off and just told me to sit down next to this guy called William. Alice left for the bathroom, and we all started talking for a while. I mostly talked to Will and we got along very well it felt like I knew him my whole life then I also talked a lot to Joe and Yazmin and a little bit to the rest. I already felt like we were all gonna be close friends. Alice came back with the cute guy from the elevator. We both gave eachother blank expressions until he smiled at me.

I felt butterflies in my stomach and I couldn't do anything than to smile back. Alice and the director started explaining everything to us and giving all of us our roles I was going to be the protagonists sister (the protagonist is Joe and Kit) , Tori Spring while the cute boy Sebastian is gonna be the protagonists enemy Ben Hope. After the meeting I got everyones contact. When we got out of the meeting I felt someone grab my wrist it was one of the boys from the meeting Cormac he was really cute too. He invited me for lunch and told me the rest our going. I obviously said yes because I was dying of hunger. I feel like this is gonna be intresting.

AUTHOURS NOTE

sooo lana finally met Bash and Cormac. Who will Lana end up with Bash? Or Cormac??

lana xx