set

Lana's pov:
Today was the day we began shooting for the new series heartstopper. I was probably creaming my pants of how scared I was. I made sure to wake up extra early so I could get ready, set began at 8:30 and I arrived at 8:10 so I decided to grab a coffee. After I got my coffee I got onto set and hanged out with Tobie and Corinna while we waited for the rest to arrive.

When it was finally 8:30 we had our makeup and hair done. I didn't have to be in set for like 2 hours so I rehearsed my lines until all of a sudden I hear some big footsteps I was hoping it was gonna be Sebastian but it turned out to be Cormac.

He looked very cute in Truhams school uniform and he had some beautiful rosy cheeks, and he wasn't mean he was quite nice. I guess hes not like his character. He sat down next to me and we started asking how my day was and asking me about my lines etc. It was a simple conversation nothing out of the ordinary. He was about to say something until I got called because I was going to be in the next scene, I said my goodbyes and got into set.

Cormac's Pov:
Shit. I never get to talk to her, they always take her away whenever I try to talk her. Its so annoying I was gonna ask her to a date and this was my only time to get to talk her.

In my opinion I think Lana is different from every other girl Ive met they are all falling for me except her. Like who wouldn't fall for me, anyways I find her very nice plus she's beautiful like wow. But I feel like my best mate Bash likes her too, he should go back to his two faced bitch Nell. Hopefully Lana will be back soon so I can ask her out.

Lana's Pov:
So shooting was very fun, Joe is so easy to work with and everyone is so kind to me. After my scene I chilled in Yaz's caravan for a while until it was finally time to leave. When I was about to leave I hear someone calling my name and it turns out to be Cormac literally running up to me.

"So Lana ive been meaning to ask you something very important and I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go on a date with me?"

Me? A date BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"Sure" I simply reply before I left. The thing is I have never been on a date, have I been asked out? Yes Do I go? No. I'm not a fan of dates I prefer not to do anything I mean it's a good thing to get to know eachother but not in a date. I decided to go because I felt kinda bad because he has treated me well and is not a bad guy (from what i've seen).

I decided to tell my friends cus why not. Bad idea

THE REAL
HEARTSTOPPERS
Willy🍫, Joe🥨, Yaz💅

You: Guess who just asked me out🤡?

Joe🥨: WHOOOO???

Willy🍫: WHAT-

Yazz💅: WHO WHO WHO

You: Cormac😹

Joe🥨: AYOOOOOOI

Willy🍫: NO WAYYYYY

Yaz💅: I KNEW IT!! CONGRATSS

245 new messages+

Ngl im kinda excited on going maybe I can actually connect with him and get to know him better. Before I went to sleep I got my outfit ready for tommorrow and after like 1837372717 hours of choosing clothes I chose this really pretty summer dress and then went to bed.

AUTHOURS NOTE
So i finally updated im so sorry I was literally on writers block. Also THANK U SO MUCH FOR 67 READS!! I never could of expected this. Again thank you so much

Lana xx