aftermath

Lana's Pov:
After my kiss with Cormac I didn't sleep that night I just couldn't. Was it nice? Yea Was it unexpected? 100%.
I also couldn't sleep because Will, Yaz and Joe kept asking me how my date went with Cormac. Nosy gals.

I ended up having 4 hours of sleep and honestly feeling like shit. I arrived to set and dreaded what was going to come. I got around 2 hours of more sleep in my caravan until l of a sudden I hear the loudest knocks of my life I literally fell lf the chair when I heard the knocks. Great.

When I opened the caravan door I was relieved ot wasn't Cormac it ended up being Will, Yaz and Joe. They just barged in and asked me over 1 million questions. Paparazzi much, after I answered them I told them that he kissed me.

Bad. Fucking.Idea
They lost their minds, they started jumping and screaming it was honestly quite scary. After their little tantrum I shot some scenes with Joe and went to Yaz's.

I honestly haven't seen neither Cormac, Sebastian or Kit today. Thats weird.

Bash's Pov:
Soo me, Cormac and Kit skipped set today and went out. We were pretty tired from yesterday so we decided to take a break from set. We ended up having lunch together in a mexican restaurant, we ordered fajitas and God was it good. We were having a good moment until Kit asked Cormac how his date went with Lana. I don't know why but I got this rush of jealousy all over me but then I stopped because I can't date her. Honestly didn't hear anything he was saying until he mentions he kissed her.

"What?" I asked

"What's wrong mate?" Cormac asks concerned

I can't like the same girl as my best mate he really looks like he likes her I just don't want him to break her heart like the last girl. We won't talk about her because that was a shitty breakup.

"Nothing mate everything is fine" I said

I tried to get through what he said but it just really took me in, I was able to ignore that and kept talking about set and men things...

Lana's Pov:
So I ended up going to Yaz's house and decided to watch a movie we ended up watching twilight because Edward is the best <33

We also ended up doing a sleepover and talked about boys like celebrity men amd our fav movies. We talked for hours until she asked me if I liked Cormac.

"Yea hes cute" thats all I said
Did I like him? Yess ofc I did hes a nice guy.

But then she asked me something I was hoping she woudnt ask me

"So that means you don't like Bash anymore?"

"No, he is happy with Nell I don't want to interfere in their relationship" I simply said.

She scoffed
"I dont think he likes Nell, I think he likes you" she said giggling

I spitted my drink after she said that he definetly doesnt like me and I have to accept it if I like it or not.

We probably argued for about 20 minutes that he doesnt like me until she finally gave up. After our encounter we ended up going to bed.
But again I couldnt sleep, does Sebastian really like me or not? I brushed that aside and ended up drifting into a very deep sleep.

Authours Note:
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 246 READS!! I honestly thought no one would read this story. Again thank you so much for everything!

Lana xx