Y/N's backstory/role

[Its not an Angsty backstory sorry😂]

[Y/N] has been working at the park for around 2 years before it all takes place. They had a loving family but as they slowly expressed them self they quickly became distant with their family. They aren't bothered by this, their family saw someone they couldn't support but they still cared for them as there child.

[Y/N] lives in a flat with a few friends but often stay at the park for nights at a time. They find it comforting now that they met certain 'people'

Personality: fun, chaotic but understanding they know when they are passing a line and stands up for others who can't and encourages them to stand up for them self as well..

They are really well known to all the employees and can be trusted with certain things.

[Y/N] isn't always the person to stick by the book, as long as someone's not in danger or possibly trying to destroy the park.

Appearances:
This part is up to you really
E/C-eye color
S/C- skin color
H/C-hair color
But i just want to add one thing you have a few scars.. There will be time when i explain it in here but they are mostly on your arms a few on your legs and one or two on your face..

And no your not blind in one eye or missing a chunk of your ear its just a simple healed non-fading scar.. Sorry

[The rest is up to you! Sorry if i added a bit much for the background if you have a question please ask its my first time doing a x reader so don't judge me to much.]

Word count:293