The ruins of a person.

[mentions of self harm ]

"How could she?! After everything I've done EVERYTHING IVE GIVEN UP!"

[Y/N] throws a cup or something made of glass to a wall. They fall to the ground and hear a thud and smal glass breaking. They look up and see that a collage of pictures with the whole Phoenix parks staff and with Courtney..

Courtney..

They clenched the Frame in their hands harshly to a point where the glass breaks and falls out on to the floor.

There was so many broken things in the room, [Y/N] being the most broken. They sigh and get up off the floor.

They notice a warm, red liquid going down their arm. They got flash back at what they used to do when they where younger. The hidden razors, the used bandages the whole thing..

*knock knock*
"Hey [Y/N], you okay? You've gone quite and we were wondering if you wanted to eat-"

[Y/N]'s Flat mate, Axel walked in.

"[Y/N]?"
He shuddered his words worried about what to say next.

"Do you need help?"
He asked not even sure if he could help them

"No! No I'm fine I'm..". they couldn't lie to Axel.
"Yes.. I need help Axel.."

They sat on their bed and waited for axel to come back to the room with the first aid kit. They clean [Y/N]'s arm cover in blood to find the cut was from their palm was where the blood was coming from. Axel took care of [Y/N] almost like the older brother they never had..

With Courtney

"Stupid humans and there feeling, you'll never catch me doing that stuff!"
She complained not understanding why everyone was mad at her.

" Courtney, [Y/N] will be back tomorrow and we agreed that maybe combing back and seeing your face wouldd uhhh"
Barney dragged the sentence on nervous on what to say.

"Yeah it's not like I wanna see that jerk anyways. See you later nerdz!"
Courtney gives them a peace sign and teleports away to her room.

Her room was also quite the mess but just with [Y/N] shirt or hoodie that they left behind. Anything that belongs to [Y/N] was laying down neatly folded on the spring box she sleeps on with the rest of her room looking like mass.

"Of course [Y/N] wouldn't want to see me, After all I said I wouldn't want to see me neither-"

She was circling around the room and eye contact  with her reflection in the mirror.

She opens the window and threw it out. As if she's is not in the highest room in the house.

"Better!"

She sits around mopping for the rest of her day.

The next day

[Y/N] walked into the dead end attraction, the looked tired. They're eye bags where bigger than ever.

"Surprise!"

A banner was hung up saying "welcome back!"
Barney, Norma, Badyah, logs and most of the staff threw confetti over them.

[Y/N] barely opened their eyes in surprise, they look exhausted and sad.

"Hey [Y/N]where glad your back!"
Barney patted their shoulder and pulled them in for a hug that [Y/N] barely hugged back for.

"Thanks it's nice to be back I guess.."

Courtney teleported in and stole some cake but made eye contact with [Y/N]

Once they saw her they looked away, You looked angry and on the verge of tears..

Soon after the celebration was over everyone returned to work and [Y/N] stayed home to clean up the confetti.

They started sweeping and heard small foot steps behind them.

"What is it Courtney?"
They knew it was her from her footsteps

Also cause she's the only other person in the house

"[Y/N], I just wanted to talk"

"I don't want your apology. You're probably just doing it to save your own as-" they didn't even Bother to turn around and look at her. It would hurt to much..

"Wait you think I can here to apologize?" She asked "I just want things to go back to what they were!"

They finally turned around at looked at her with the a dead serious look.

"So your not gonna say sorry?"

"What would I even apologize for?!"

[Y/N] stayed silent not sure how to answer that. Not even sure if they want to answer...

"Im willing to forget what happened if you are, [Y/N]"

They stayed silent and so did Courtney until it was broken by [Y/N] raspy cracking voice

"Get. Out Of My Sight."

"What?" She replied "what are you-"

"I SAID GET OUT O-"

[Y/N] eyes had a tint of green eyes and you could see the vain popping out their forehead.

They took a step back realizing how loud they are and that they are yelling

"Get out.. Please."

They turned their back on Courtney who had a small tear dripping down her face.

They finish sweeping and started putting the broom away.

BONK

"OW WHO THE FU-"

They looked down to see a shiny green rock like the over ones they have, they dig through their pockets and find the other 2 now making 3 they fit perfectly together but are missing one last piece

"Ow man that hurt"

They went to grab ice and call it a day...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyy yalllll it's been a while I'm sorry I will update again soon but I must thicken the plot yk what I mean????

Anyways feel free to comment something for feed back and if you just wanna have a convo I like to reply to comments Tehe 🤭

Happy pride to my LGBTQIA community and ally's 🫶🕺

Word count: 950