The Tunnel

The next morning [Y/N] drove in on their motorcycle and walked into the staff room and place the helmet on top of their locker and ate some hidden Oreos in the fridge.

"Mandatory employee initiation!"

Norma seems excited to be working her while Barney and Pugsley look well bored. [Y/N] walks over and greets them.

"Hello newbies. Welcome to Phoenix Parks. My names Badyah Hassan and I'll be your guide today-"

While she was speaking Norma raised her hand

"Oh, uh, okay. Uh, yes?"

"When will we meet Pauline Phoenix?"

"Uh, well she doesn't usually come to staff meetings. She's a very busy women."

Norma whispers to Barney about a new album? [Y/N] wasn't paying much attention but munching on Oreos.

"Oh im hoping for the three-hour version."

A man opens the door catching Barneys attention.

[Y/N] took notice and smirks getting ready to play match maker if needed.

"Sorry to keep you waiting. Hi, im Logan Nguyen."

"Yeah.. The three hour gets in sounds great to me.

"Ugh that's like a full day in dog hours"

Pugsley complains..after few seconds went by [Y/N] chokes on their Oreo realizing Pugsley just spoke?

"*cough* did Pugsley just speak? Man what was in these Oreos"

"Oh yes [Y/N] let me explain-"

As pugsley was about to speak he is interrupted by a fellow employee

"Aw, neat. Is that a new mascot?"

"No, I'm Pugsle-"

"Uh, Yeah! Norma, im sure you've got some great mascot facts, right"

"Well-"

Norma continued to spit out some mascot facts while [Y/N] was confused on why Barney just silenced Pugsley.

"I thought you were excited I can talk"

" oh yeah totally. Just...Just not here or in public. We can talk all you want at home.

"Oh okay"

"Wait so are you gonna explain how pugs can talk cause I'm still blaming the Oreos?"

[Y/N]'s question was sadly ignored

"Your safety is my first priority. I am not going to leave your side!"

"Spoken like a true security guard!"

[Y/N] chuckles at their own little joke till well

"Okay,who wants to be my partner?"

Logan asked before Barney seemingly left Pugsley's side

[Y/N] took barneys seat as he was talking to logs and let pugsley sit on their lap

"I'm really gonna need him to go through extra training after that.."

[Y/N] pets pugsley and pugsley whispered how and why he can talk.

"Will we be doing the original starter tour? Or the slightly revised starter tour, 2.0, which includes the customer service simulator?"

Badyah giggles awkwardly

"Maybe you would like to lead the tour yourself?"

"Wait Badyah i don't think-"

Aside [Y/N] protest Norma was now leading the tour.

"Good morning, everyone. I will be your guide Norma. And in a moment we'll be boarding the monorail"

"I was joking, but sure, go ahead"

[Y/N] coughs

"Watch out glasses she going after your job"

Glasses was Badyah nickname for [Y/N]

They chuckle as they board the monorail while Norma as was being true to her word being a tour guide.

The door close and pugsley was terrified of the sound they made and ran over screaming for Barney

" they are even worse than the hand dryers at the Dinosaur restaurant."

"Shh! Keep it down."

"What was that?"

Barney shoves pugsley under his seat saying it was nothing.

[Y/N] caught on to this and calls Pugsley over to sit in the empty seat next to them.

" settle in and let's get the show on the road, or should I say the rail?"

Everyone groans at Norma bad pun except [Y/N] they were laughing earning some stares from everyone

"What? Cmon man it was a bit funny? *silence* yalls humor is broken."

*an entirety later.."

They settle back into the monorail station while norma explains why Pauline will never work at Hollywood again.

As shes ending the tour shes ends with a pretty good line I'll admit.

"I hope you've all had a blast. I know i have!"

"Yeah, i probably shouldn't have allowed that."

"Is it me or did that seem really long?"

"Oh, uh, did it? I didn't notice"

"Jesus hes being REAL subtle"

[Y/N] turned around as they heard whimpering

"Aw cmon Pugsley the doors wont hurt you. I promise"

As Pugsley was going to take a step out the door is closed and the Monorail started moving

[Y/N] was going to step it as the doors closed.

"Oh no.."
[Y/N] fell back landing on their butt but quickly got up and they watched the monorail moving

"Oh crap.."

They ran to a door that blended in with the wall opening it with the keys they had and ran down the stairs.

Sadly no one took notice.

In the tunnels [Y/N] was sprinting down they stoped and pulled out their flash light from their waist band and turned it on to look around.

"Alright the first stop was it Camelot? No.. The dinosaur park? Crap! Looks like I'll be guessing again.."

_________________________

That's where im cutting this part lol

Sorry it took me so long to write this i was drained from the first one and then had problems with my eyes and we'll long story short i needed reading glasses

Words:890