Night Of The Living Kids pt2

Barney runs into the fenced off play area and closes the door with a small latch.

A few seconds later a loud slam was hear along with growing.

"What's wrong with them.. What's wrong with [Y/N]!?"

Courtney teleports in front of the door to explain

"They've had every night of sleep they've ever had sucked right out of them by the night ha- oh they got [Y/N] to.."

Courtney leaned closer to the fence only to be grabbed by the only person with longer arms

[Y/N]

Courtney teleports away to a safer location.

"Alright, thanks for the help, Courtney."

In the playset there were three eggs and one suddenly started cracking making everyone tense.

Only for it to be..

"Patrick! Oh, im so glad you're safe."

Barney ran over to him and pulled him into a tight hug.

"Barney? What are you doing here?"

"Uh.."

"Where have you been?"

"Uh i dress here now? I mean I'm a  dinosaur now? Nope. Wiat you still sleep with Mr. Max?"

"Yeah, you gave him to me.

Vince and norma look at the mod with shock until Vince sees his magazine on the floor

"Oh no my magazine"

While Barney is trying to explain what he's doing there Vince get grabbed by the mob while Norma is trying to pull him away.

Barney, Patrick and Pugsley a start helping Norma only for the door to break and Vince became a sleepless.

[Y/N] stands up in front of all the other kids  with bloodshot eyes, growling with there hands up ready to attack.

[Y/N] and the kids charge at them for them all to split apart

"Now!"

Barney yelled dodging to the right with norma and pugsley to the left.

Vince hits the wall while [Y/N] stops and turns to norma tilting there neck to a crack while norma gets up, grabs Pugsley and runs deeper into the playset.

They crawl though a very small and narrow tube with [Y/N] in front with 3 other kids on top of each other..

Near the end of the tunnel [Y/N]was about to grab on to normas ankle but was bitten by Pugsley.

[Y/N] and the kids run straight past Norma and Pugsley. Silence filled the air but slowly was washed out by the sound of growling and clicking teeth.

"[Y/N] back off.."

Norma's voice shake while she puts Pugsley down.. Pugsley saw [Y/N] hand which was slightly bleeding to his bite.

"[Y/N]? Hel-"

Before Norma finished her sentence [Y/N] tackled her behind two of the big dolly things. Leaving only pugsley.

"Norma?.."

With Barney and Patrick

Patrick sat facing away from Barney upset.

"Why didn't you text back?"

"I did?.."

Barney sighs at his obvious lie