The Nightmare Before Christmas In july

Woo imma kinda skip a lot-
Look dude i have school tmr and i want y'all to have something.

Anyways where are we... Oh yes.

_________________________________

[Y/N] walked up to the dead end attraction after there shift had ended. They didn't want to drive back home so they just planned on watching tv. But man it was hot!

[Y/N] opens a big red jug mostly covered with stickers only for it to be empty.

"Noooo my waterrr.."

[Y/N] drank all their water through the morning. Which is weird since they have never drank that much water.

[Y/N] opens the door and walks in to be greeted with a note.

"Hey [N/N]! Well be back soon don't wait up!

Xo Barney

P.S. there's a little something waiting for you behind the couch!"

Looking behind the couch for whatever was waiting they pick up [f/c] mug with bold lettering
"FOR MY FAVORITE BOSSY BOOTS"

([f/c]- favorite color.)

[Y/N] smiles at the mug and goes to leave in in their room and also changed into other clothes to relax in.

'Wait did Courtney go with them?'

Its didn't say in the note where they where going or if Courtney went with them..

'Welp gotta resort to plan B.'

"COURTNEY!"

"In the Living room!"

It was faint but [Y/N] heard it.
And rushed down stairs

"Hey where did Norma and Barney go?"

"I ' unno and i don't care. What do you want?"

"Oh well i was gonna ask if you wanted to go out-"

before [Y/N] finished there sentence courtney tutted them to be quite leaving
[Y/N] with a 'bitch fr?'

Courtney pointed to the TV showing 'The real housewives of Hades'. Its a show [Y/N] and Courtney often watched. So [Y/N] quick when to sit down but they sat down in front of Courtney's chair, somewhat blocking her view.

Courtney grunts and sits up and places her hand and chin on top of [Y/N] head. Courtney didn't realize but she started playing with [Y/N]'s hair. It was just muscle memory for this to happen.

They sat like that for a while before getting bored and switching the channel.. until Courtney stoped on one channel. With a man speaking about the show.

"Our contestants are inching to reach the other side of the courtyard!"

"Ugh, Hox's Castle. Great"

We watched this a few times but I guess Courtney isn't in the mood for it.

"Ow! okay i got it!"

That voice sounds familiar I look closer and see Norma?!

" wait that sounds like Norma complaining?"

Before [Y/N] could speak to say it was Norma Courtney started yelling again

"Norma GO  AWAY! I'm trying to watch TV!"

she looked back at the TV screen and teleported for a closer look leaving [Y/N] behind startling them.

"I think that is Norma!?"

"WHAT!?"

A loud knock got there attention

"Oh I'll get it"

From outside the house Badyah was looking for Norma

"Hey Norma, we still on for lunch?"

[Y/N] took a while to get up and walk to the door. Although when they got there Badyah was pouring soup though the mail slot

"C'mon Dude."

[Y/N] opens the door startling Badyah who was still pouring the soup.

"Oh hey [N/N] and little red do you know if Norma is around?"

Before [Y/N] could answer  they were cut off by the TV and Norma screaming. Putting Badyah into panic and rushing over to the living room With [Y/N] and Courtney close behind

" Norma is on tv? Is this a game show? Why does she never mention this?"

""Uhhh it's a surprise?"

[Y/N] finally entered the room thinking to themselves
'If another person cuts me off before i speak.. Im gonna riot.'

While courtney was trying to drag Badyah out of the house, Badyah made her self comfortable are started watching TV. Making Courtney groan.

[Y/N] sat down where they were before with Courtney playing with their hair.. And eating trash but we don't talk about that I mean everyone has a preference right?

__________________________________

And that's all folks!

Word count 699