Trust Me

[Y/N] is seen driving down a secluded road. They where heading to the beach for team building exercises.

"They do this every year I'm not mad just wish it didn't have to be at a beach y'know?"

"Yeah i get it [Y/N], but why are you calling me right now? You know I work night shifts?"

"Right sorry I'll let you go in a minute you know i don't like driving in silence plus the woods."

[Y/n] hung up with their roommate as they were close to the meet up stop.

They parked and cut the engine and removed their helmet and walked over to the sandy part of the parking lot.

On the way they saw Norma and Josh

"What's so funny?"

"Uhhh"

"Hey Norma, Josh whatcha doin'?"

"Nothing"

Josh shrugged and gave Norma a weird glance as he walked away

"Uhh alright?"

"Hey, uh [Y/N] are we y'knowww uh friends?"

"Oh my god are we not?"

[Y/N] thought Norma meant that as they weren't friends before.

"I mean we did save a dog possessed by a demon for the park? I'd call us friends?"

"Oh okay"

They stood there in silence for a few seconds. Norma felt 'dumb' for asking such a stupid question. [Y/N] was just answer my overthinking if Norma even wanted to be friends with them.

"Shall we?"
[Y/N] gestured to the rest of the team. Norma nodded walking forward next to
[Y/N].

"Ugh. How has he already made so many friends"

"You mean Barney?"

"UH yeah sorry im just not used to this kinda stuff"

Norma kinds forgot [Y/N] was walking with her

"Hey look, its Norma and [N/N]"
[N/N]= nickname

"Heyy.."

"Oh, Norma.  I was waiting for you back at the house. What happened?"

"Anxiety."

Barney laughed until he realized Norma wasn't joking.

"Right. Oh. Wait really?"

"New people are scary. Actually just people. Period."

"That's just cause you haven't tried to know anyone. I mean do you even know their names? And im not talking about me or
[Y/N]."

"Sure. Ferris wheel. Burgers. Health and safety. Smoothie. And deathslide"

Everyone took a turn stepping forward as Norma say where they work

"Norma that's where they work"

[Y/N] nudges Norma while whispering

"And that's all i need to know"

"You called me Deathslide? I love that!"

"Badyah, she needs to learn your real name"

"Hey Norma, don't sweat about not knowing their names it took me a while to learn them too"

[Y/N] is trying to be supportive without be to rude about it

While Badyah went on about how her name means enlightened genius and how some people call her slide master Barney was called over by logs and Courtney was calling [Y/N].

As they were walking away Norma quickly ran infront of them

"Don't leave."

"Oh. Oh sure we can stick together.."

Loud screeching came out the forest with a tiny van going at top speed coming towards the beach

"Oh my gosh, is that him? The team building guy?"

The van door slides open reveling a man with shorts and sandals and a backless with a tiny dirty skull?

"Welcome, you beautiful unique souls. Namast"

"I think you said that wron-"

"In my current life cycle as a team building guru, i am called  harmony. And ice been asked, and paid, to bring you all into a family of love, trust, and improved work ethic, because teamwork makes the dream work. Now everyone give yourselves a tour of applause."

Everyone started awkwardly clapping till Harmony tutted them to stop

"Our souls. We applaud with our souls."

Badyah stated pounding her chest alternating arms creating a beat. It took a moment but [Y/N] caught on and started a beat as well mixing in very nicely with Badyah's beat.

"Oh, what Rapturous applause! It makes me want to shout, "HELLO WEMBLEY!""

"you did shout it?"

"So who can tell me the single thing that makes a team bond together?"

"Chains?"

"Uh, tape"

"Being stuck in a island?"

"Is it chains and tapped on to an island?"

"Sweet children, material things cannot bind us."

"They can"

"Shhh"

Barney nudges Norma who gives and awkward glance at Barney.

"Its Trust. Trust is what binds us. And whats the opposite of trust?"

"Mistrust"

[Y/N] and Norma look at each other as they said the same thing at the same time

"Its fear!"

"No its definitely mistrust"

[Y/N] stared at the man with a 'girl are you for real right now?' Face

"Fear is the wall that's stopping all of you connecting. Fear is that little monkey who sits on your shoulder telling you not to embrace each other."

He then started imitating the imaginary monkey as he danced around Norma who shut her eyes

"Fear.."

[Y/N] was close enough to hear what he said and put their hand in a tight fist. Y'know securities instinct.

"And today, we've got to grab that little fear monkey and toss them into the ocean"

"Poor little guy"

"Logs the monkey is fake?"

"And defeating these invisible dear monkeys will make me a better than park security guard, how?"

"That is up to you my friend"

"So our first exercise, a personal favorite of mine.."

_______________________

And thats all for today

If you could all go back the tunnel pt2  and vote on what character you'd like to be the love interest that would be greatly appreciated

Bye

Words 920