(9)Shopping Trip

---
After School
---

Gus and willow have gone home, I'm sitting in the front steps of the school impatiently tapping my feet we are gonna go to amitys house and the market before we go back to the owl house and I plan on telling her once we get back to the owl house but her teacher is holding her class in I sigh and stomp my feet impatiently I bring my legs up to my chest and lay on my side after a bit longer I finally hear the door open and I stand up and look I smile when I see amity, I run to her and jump into her arms "finallyyyyyy that was forevvveeerrrrr" amity giggles and pays my back gently "it wasn't that long it was just ten minutes" I huff and mumble "well it felt like forever amity giggle and pats my back "alright grumpy pants let's go to the market now we don't wanna end up in the night market cause we were late" I stand up and nod using it as a chance to shake away my headspace at the same time, amity grabs my hand and we start walking to the market, once we get to the market amity stops to look at some clothes, the clothes are dresses and such not really my style so I wander off while I'm walking i catch a glimpse of a baby blanket confused I walk to to the kiosk oddly its sorta hidden in the back, I pull open the curtain and look around it kind of amazing it a bunch of little space gear I never thought that the boiling isles would have little space gear I smile and start looking around, start to head to the register but as soon as I look up I recognize the cashier I throw my hood up and hide behind a table Raine Whispers the cashier is Raine whispers what is edas ex doing running a little space shop- are they-? No way nervous I stand up to go talk to them, I turn to walk around the table and I bump into someone I make a little oof noise when I hit the ground I rub my butt and look up to see who I ran into "sorry I didnt-, raine-" stop once I see who I ran into I start to back up scared I can feel myself sliping I shake my head trying to push it away raine leans down in front of me and holds their hand out to me "hey, hey it's ok breath with me" I cautiously put my hand in theirs and breath the same way they do slowly I start to feel less panicked and my headspace is slowly going away since I'm not as scared anymore once I'm calm raine helps me get up "Does eda know?" I look down and shake my head "Are you?" They nod and smile at me " Yes I am too, Eda knows I am though, what about Amity? " I feel my cheeks heat up a little and I shake my head "I was planning on telling her today"

Word count:528

Alrighty I'm sorry this took so long not only has a lot been happening but I also had a bit of writers block very sorry everyone<3