12

"I reject this plan. I was expecting a better plan, Count Henituse. This is no different from the deals other nobles have offered me."

Deruth smiled hearing that.

"This deal was meant for failure, Princess Litana."

Litana raised her eyebrows in confusion.

"What do you mean?"
"Didn't I tell you, it's just a plan of a deal I made to take a vacation to the beach with the kids I'm looking after? Even if I had a better plan, I wouldn't use it."

Litana still looks confused.

"Princess Litana, I don't accept noble children to take care of. I only look after the children I want to take care of. I don't look at their social status."

Litana just let Deruth speak.

“If the deal I made works out, it will make the names of His Highness Alberu and Rosalyn famous, and those damn nobles will send their children over for me to look after. My house is not a place to adopt wild children.”

Litana nodded as she finally understood Deruth's thoughts.  It was true, if Deruth's deal was successful, many nobles who were only greedy for power, approached and wanted to enjoy the results they shouldn't have.

It was a noble nature that everyone knew.

"What if your highness Princess Litana comes with me to meet the children on the beach?"
"That's not a bad idea."

Litana climbed on top of Ten, while the others walked behind her.  Of course, Deruth must have walked beside her since he was a guest.

"The grapes here are so sweet."

Deruth muttered as he plucked a grape from a wild tree.

"Of course! Jungle has more fertile land than any other kingdom! That's why we value the forest very much. Count, you know enough about grapes."

Deruth nodded.

"Henituse region is the producer of the highest quality wine in the Roan kingdom. That's why my place has lots of fine wines."

Litana looked pleased with the empty talk.

"But you don't look like you like wine."
"I don't have time for that. And wine is not good for children. Princess, you yourself know, children are very curious and.like to follow what their parents do."

It was not wrong because Litana herself had drunk wine out of curiosity after seeing her father drinking with his friends.

The 3 guards walking behind Litana held back their laughter.

"If I want to make a deal, I think this is a good deal. The grapes here are really good."

Litana could see Deruth who was enjoying the wild grapes without a problem also enjoying it even when there was no smile on his face.

"That's not a bad idea. Do you want to do a deal with grape from Jungle?"
"I'll come next time for that."
"I'm looking forward to it."

Arriving at the beach, Deruth held his breath.

"What are you guys doing?"

Deruth asked with a tired face looking at the mess on the beach.

"Dad, you're so slow!"

Cale, Basen and Lily from head to toe were covered in grains of sand.

But the sand castles they built only looked like piles of dirt.

Baecrox and Alberu looked bloated from swimming too much.

Hans and Rosalyn with black faces along with the spy Litana sent because they wanted to help them from an explosion while making a fire for the Barbeque.