43

[Remember, this is Deruth Fanfic.  The original Deruth behavior is much different...😅 Don't take it too much...]

.

.

Deruth returned to the mansion after receiving Violan's urgent call.

Deruth was nervous that there something bad happens when he was not around.

In front of the room, Deruth took a deep breath, keep his heart calm, and get inside the room.

Deruth sees Violan's pale face and gets closer. He now wears his glasses. Not good to use his power after almost dying before...

"Violan, is there anything that happens? Your skin was so pale..."

Deruth sits beside Violan and put his hand on Violan's shoulder with an awkward move that he is scared he hurt Violan.

"Someone came here and said he was the real Deruth... I don't know what to do."

Violan sighed as she rubbed her face with her hands feeling confused by the situation she was in.

She was originally Deruth's wife but somehow had to live with Park Soo Hyun for some time until she finally fell in love for the third time.  And now the husband who left her came with another appearance and some declare that will make Violan think Park Soo Hyun stole his husband's body if she did not know about it already.

But, even if she didn't know about it, knowing the current Deruth for several years, will let her know that Deruth wasn't someone who would steal other people's bodies.

He was also strong, what would he do that for?

Deruth knelt on one knee in front of Violan and smiled gently like always while gently holding Violan's hand.

"I don't mind if you choose him. After all, he is the husband you love from the start. Or if you want me and him at the same time, I have no problem sharing."

Hearing that, made Violan feel a little calm.  Luckily this Deruth in front of him wasn't someone who would force one's decisions.

But hearing something like that from someone she already considered a husband was a bit upsetting.

Share, come on! Just think about sharing Deruth with someone make her pissed.

Violan smacked Deruth on the head gently in sudden annoyance.

"Let's meet that person together."

Deruth didn't care about the soft knocking on his head and got back up again, and reached out his hand to help Violan up.

They walked together and reached the guest room of the residence.

After knocking on the door, they entered the guest room.

That person's eyes widen as he saw Deruth and get up to attack Deruth.

"That's my body! Give me back my body!"

Deruth didn't even give any mind to that action and only put up a transparent wall preventing that person from attacking him.

If Deruth wants, he can knock that guy down already.

But he held back since that man would be the real Deruth.

"It's going to be very confusing now. Tell me what your current name is."

Violan said that massaging his head feeling frustrated.

"My current name is Vance. But Violan, it's me, Deruth, your husband."