47

The war ended quickly after Deruth intervened even though Deruth coughed up a little blood.

"Send this bastard to Alberu. I'll take care of the other prisoners."

Deruth said that as he threw the unconscious Syrem to the ground.

“Dad, do you really want to take that white-haired bastard?”

Cale asked with a displeased look.  Clopeh was an ambitious man and he knew he would not hesitate to kill allies just because they knew something they were not supposed to know.

"I have my own way. I will leave the northeast region to you."

Because the plan that Rok Soo made seemed safe, Deruth felt that he did not need to be present in the battle.

After all, there was a lot of business at Henituse castle that Deruth had to handle.

Rok Soo nodded in understanding.

"You don't need to worry about that, Dad. Thank you for saving us."

Rok Soo still looked calm when he was the one bleeding the most.

Deruth sighed softly and raised his hand, wanting to use magic to clean the blood on Rok Soo's body.

"Dad, don't clean this blood. This will let people know what the situation is at Henituse castle when I go to the naval base."

Rok Soo smiled slyly and Cale just sighed when he heard that.

Deruth nodded and stroked the heads of the two.

"Take care of yourselves."

Both of them nodded excitedly when Cale called Alberu to tell him about their victory in a cocky tone.

.

.

.

After getting tired of doing all the work, Deruth returned to his room to sleep.

Seeing Violan on his bed, Deruth didn't really care and immediately slept beside her.

It was tiring to use his godly powers when he was in a human body.

.
.
.

After some time asleep, Deruth opened his eyes, seeing a quite handsome man drinking tea quietly.

"Long time no see, Strength."

Hearing the name 'Strength', Deruth knew the person in front of him was a god.

Deruth looked at the mirror in the room and could see his true form.

"Who are you?"

Even if Deruth had reawakened his godly powers, he didn't have any memories of the time when he became a god.

"It's kind of sad, one of my close friends doesn't remember me."

The man sighed as he poured tea into the cup in front of Deruth.

"I'm God of Balance. I am one of the many ancient gods who still exist because no soul can replace me."

Even though the man wasn't very calm, Deruth could see that the man's eyes were very tired.

"So, I'm your close friend? How about the Goddess of fate?"

The god of balance chuckled at that.

"You are close friends with 3 other ancient gods. That is me, the Goddess of fate, and the God of freedom. There was another Goddess, but she was replaced after finding her successor."