46

After war was declared, the entire city became silent and was seen as no one came out of their homes if there unnecessarily.

Deruth walked around the castle walls to make sure he was ready to receive the arrival of the wyvern army from the north, letting out a short sigh.

'I couldn't punish them even if I wanted to...'

Because of this war situation, Deruth could not give any punishment to all his naughty children.

War is not something simple that he can give punishment to them.

And Deruth even lost the time to scold Rok Soo.

'If I don't do it, you definitely will.  Dad, I have the vitality of the heart power, unlike you who if you lose too much blood, you will die.  This is fine by me.'

If Rok Soo said that, Deruth couldn't refute it.

'Is it too late to seek healing powers...?'

But Deruth also knew that someone who used magic would not be able to use ancient powers.

That's a real dilemma.

However, Rok Soo's silver shield that was protecting the area inside the castle right now was fake.  That was Deruth's magic power.

Deruth could at least withstand some of the wyvern's clashes with his shield.

Rok Soo doesn't need to remain his shield for a long time to protect the land and can get some rest.  But only Rok Soo knows this.

That made everyone look at Rok Soo with worried eyes.

It's been 3 days.

It was time for the North to attack them.

Baaaaaaang!

And sure enough, the wyvern troops brought the bear tribe warriors with them.

The largest Wyvern immediately threw its body to destroy the Silver Shield protecting the city.

Rok Soo immediately gets up to rush to take over the position he leaves.  Deruth may be strong, but Deruth's skill is offense, not defense.

“Choi Han, you have to take care of that wyvern.”

Rok Soo said it with his stoic and calm face remembering all the experiences he had.

Cale and Deruth approached Rok Soo who was strengthening the shield with his power.

"I'll take care of it."

Deruth interrupted Choi Han and Rok Soo's conversation.

"Wait, Dad, you weren't thinking about..."

Cale looked at Deruth in disbelief as he looked at Deruth's eyes that were looking toward the sword master of the north, Clopeh Sekka.

Deruth did not answer Cale's question, making Rok Soo and Choi Han look at Deruth with disbelief as well.

"Cale, you know I'm weak with children who have long hair."

!?

Rok Soo and Choi Han looked at Cale who currently had the same long hair as Deruth.

"But we are in a war situation and he is the enemy! Are you crazy because we are hiding so many things from you!?"

Cale held his magic wand with an incredulous look.

Everyone was in a frenzy with the battle right now.

Mary also ran up to the castle to start a counterattack.