Chapter 1: A Second Chance.

I. an Otaku am currently in my final moments or on my last breath as I was hit by truck-Kun a few moments earlier. I don't feel sad nor happy but I have some regrets like I will not be able to watch Season 2 of Classroom Of The Elite or will not be able to see the end of Light Novel damn now that I think about it I will dye a virgin, I should not think about it cuz it makes me more depressed than I already am.

I stopped thinking and decide to see the night sky with stars I opened my eyes and FUCK my vision is blurring and also there are no stars in the sky just black smoke which carried nothing.

It's getting hard to breathe now I see my time has come now and I am in my final moments. I try to stretch my arms and legs but failed miserably, I did not even get to see Arisu X Kiyotaka, FUCK why am I thinking about these things. I decided to open my mouth and say some things as I am going to meet Jesus-Kun or Isekai-Kun.

"I am sorry for breaking my promise sister I said that I would meet you after my graduation but it seems like I broke my promise, anyways take care of yourself find a good man and live a happy life with him try not to be too clingy among boys. and lastly, take care of my pet and also delete my browsing history."

"I dying a virgin such a great achievement."

"I did not even say goodbye to my favorite waifu Ibuki damn so many things are pending.My body feels so heavy that even opening my eyes takes a lot of energy, I think that's it for this life, I closed my eyes and smiled that I got to live this much, and soon my consciousness faded away................

"Can you please give up your seat to this old lady?"

Huh, this seems familiar

"And why should I do that?"

This seems familiar too, I opened my eyes and saw myself on a bus containing a lot of high school students and some people and old aged people too, I looked at myself and saw that I am also wearing the same uniform as these other students, the uniform has a blue tie green pants white shirt and a red blazer.

Hmm, I think this is the uniform of Advanced Nurturing High School which is in Japan.

Wow, I got Isekai'd but why in a Light Novel series? Well, what's done is done it seems Truck-Kun really is the ticket for the Iseakai world but I am not gonna get deeper into that topic.

I looked over to the commotion and saw Kushida and Koenji arguing about blah blah blah, I looked some more and saw Ayanokouji who is staring at Horikita, this really follows the timeline I see, What if I change It?

"Can anyone please give up their seats to this old lady?" Kushida said to all of the people a the bus, on second thought I am not gonna change the timeline that much it will be good for me if I stay away from that creature but I can blackmail her.

Just like the timeline, some office lady gave up her seat and soon we reached our destination all the students dropped of and started going to the ceremony I did the same but I got to ask the receptionist for my class hope it's not CLASS C NOT CLASS C

It was Class C.

Well, it's good that I am not in the fairy tale class, I have to thank myself for that. I decided to ignore the ceremony and made my way to my classroom, I entered my classroom and sat on my seat which is in the corner of the windows like Ayanokouji. If I know what is going to happen then I can help my Class reach Class A but Class C will receive 450 class points not 0 class points and we have a lot of time to reach Class A, I don't want to fight Ayanokouji but I know what will happen then it seems I can at least win against him one-time cuz Ayanokouji has not got serious even one time and that guy is a literal psychopath I need to watch out for him.