Chapter 5: The Beginning Island Exam

It's been a while since I have felt this cool breeze of the ocean, it's blissful. in my previous life, I liked sailing until I watched Titanic, who would like drowning to death right?

"Are you even listening Ren?"

"Ah, sorry I was just thinking something."

"What were you thinking?" HEHE

"I wondered why people like me like thigs on their face."

"W-What?"

"Yeah, I was wondering what it would feel like."

"Why are you this perverted?"

"But, you like it right?"

Like seriously what weeb would not like their face getting sandwiched?

"A-Anyways, Ren why do you think we are on a cruise?"

I knew that she would ask this question, should I tell her that we are having a special exam? Mio may be different but that doesn't change the fact that all human beings are the same, except Hiyori of course.

it's not like I don't trust Mio, I love her that just means I also trust her very much but...Let's leave this for some other time, I should just tell her its no point in thinking so much.

We were sitting at an abandoned place on the top deck to I must be careful.

"Mio, I think we are having a special exam, this is a top-notch school facilitated by the government so there has to be a catch in everything here." Why do I lack in explaining things?

"Sigh, Can't they just give us normal summer holidays?" Mio says as she rests on my shoulder.

"You know I'm having perverted thoughts."

"I-Is it that hard for you not to stay horny for a minute!" 

"That's the secret Mio, I'm always horny."

"J-Just stay silent and let me enjoy the moment." But what about me...

"..."

"..."

"Mi-Mmph." She grabbed my collar and pulled me towards her, Offering no resistance I just go with the flow and let her explore my mouth with her tongue.

As we continued kissing, I Wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close to me. I could feel the warmth of her body with our clothes on.

I separated our lips leaving a trail of saliva, I saw Mio smiling at me so innocently that again melted my heart. I wanted to say things but for some reason, I was unable to utter the words. is it because she suddenly kissed me?

"Ren this is the first time you have blushed so much." What?

I averted my gaze, but her hands grabbed my face and made me look at her. "Don't you dare hide it from me"

"Y-Yes ma'am"

"Hehe."

*All the students are requested to assemble at DECK12, I repeat all the students are requested to assemble at DECK12*

"Hah...It's just as you speculated Ren."

"Yeah let's go."

***

"It seems all the students are present here now," Mashima-Sensei muttered, he grabs the mike and stands on a wooden box.