Chapter 3: The Planning Starts.

(Don't ask me why I wrote that Elevator scene...)

(3rd Pov.)

In room 607 a boy named Akai Ren is currently sleeping while hugging his crush Ibuki Mio, the girl Mio is sleeping very comfortably but she has no idea where she is it is gonna shock her where she is, she can also probably forget what happened in the elevator but it's not gonna happen due to Author's wis-*Cough* *Cough*

The girl Mio opens her eyes faintly and sits on the bed, why she woke up first don't ask me that ask *Cough* *Cough*

Switching To Mio POV Cuz 3rd POV-San Is revealing Too Much Information.

I woke up opened my eyes and sat on the bed I waited for my eyes to open completely, when my eyes fully opened I stared at the room and...

THIS IS NOT MY ROOM WHERE THE HELL AM I WHY AM I HERE DID SOMEONE KIDNAP ME HERE? I was panicking until I saw someone who is very close to my heart Akai Ren. I calmed down and felt relieved after seeing his face but then something came to my mind.

If I am currently in his room means that we....NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. It can't be happening I mean I don't mind if it's Ren but I am not mentally prepared and we are not even officially dating yet too, no it did not happen if it did then I would at least have the memory of it and Ren is not the type of person who would do this without someone's consent. I tried to recall what happened today and realized that...WE FUCKED IN THE ELEVATOR.

My emotions are overflowing I need to calm down, I calmed down a bit and breathed some deep breaths after that I decided to go to my room because if I were to face Ren right now I would burst I think. I was getting off the bed feeling blushed that I allowed him to do that thing with me it's not like I did not like it, it felt very good and I would not mind feeling that again but what if Ren...does not like it?

What if he was just feeling horny at that moment?

What if he doesn't like me in the first place?

What if he was just after my body and the moments we shared didn't mean anything to him?

No Ren is not like that I know that Ren isn't like that he has helped me many times I have even opened up to him then why.....why am I having these types of thoughts I don't understand? A tear fell from my eye no.. many tears fell from my eye I am crying...

I tried to suppress it but they...did not stop...I really can't take this, suddenly a hand came to my cheeks and caressed them gently, I opened my teary eyes and saw Ren in front of me who is touching my cheek and giving me a warm smile. Seeing his warm smile made me burst completely I instantly wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tightly he hugged me too. 

This....Warmth..no..His...Warmth is so comfortable and it made all the worries gone...Ren what did you......do to me.....

"R-Ren I-"

"Shhhhhhhh, we can talk later calm down first okay," he said in a soft tone and patted my head too. Why does he have to be so kind to me, again all my emotions are overflowing, and tears come to my eyes. I hit his chest gently and said.

"R-Ren I am sorry but I can't control these t-tears." After saying this the room felt silent and after some moments he said.

"Don't suppress your emotions, let them all out I am here for you Mio." After he said that I finally let out my emotions. I cried, I hit his chest and shouted at him but he did not say anything just listened to me while hugging me into his arms.