PART 1

St. George  college, Mumbai.        

After college holidays every senior students were happy

to see their friends. Freshers entered into the  college

with a excitement as well as fear on their face. 3 boys and 2 girls sat on the college stone bench and chatting with  each other. One girl running towards them with a excitement on her face. She breathes heavily. "arrey what happened" one boy asked her with a confused face. "Guys look at this"  she shows a  5,000 money cheque to them.  "actually last semester I'd scored first mark naa, so our H. O. D  gave this" she said and smiled at them. That boy took the cheque from her. "Guys, tonight party" he said and runs. "No, hey sidharth give it to me yaar"  she shouted and runs behind him. "No"  sid said and runs. Their friends laughs looking at them

Suddenly sid collided with a beautiful girl. That girl fell on the ground. Sid stopped and "oh sorry miss. I'm extremely sorry" he apologised her. Sid's friend helped that girl  to get up from the ground. Now only sid looked at the girl who is looking beautiful on her white  t-shirt and  blue jeans. Sid lost on her beautiful face. Sid tried to speak something but before that he received a tight slap from that girl. ( sorry guys for this ) everyone shocked. "hey, you idiot how dare you slapped my sid?"  sid's friend trying to slap her back. But sid stopped her. "Hey Sana, just leave her naa. It's my mistake baby" he said and tried to stop Sana. Sidnaaz's friends also reached them. That girl just ignored Sana's shout and  "don't you have a eyes Mr. Idiot" she said and went.              

  "sid, leave me how dare she?" Sana tried to come out from his hold. "Arrey Sana" sid also tries to control her, without any other option he took her on his hand and put her on his shoulder. "Hey sid, this is college yaar" jay tried to remember him. "No other way to stop this chatter box" sid replied and took her to their class room. But Sana just shouts all the way.  Every staffs and students saw this but they just smiled and went. Because they know about this crazy gang. They reached their final year MBA class room.  "At least let her down now"  Mahhi said to sid. Sid slowly placed her on the bench and sit besides her. "Sana doll, just leave her yaar" kushal tried to calm her. But Sana just gave him a angry look. "Oye, what he have done, why you burning him with your eyes?" Shefali asked her. "You just burn this idiot doll who is sitting beside you" Jay said and pointed sid. Sid's eyes widened and he looks at the "Sherwali mata" who is sitting beside him in the form of Sana.   "Sana" he tried to speak  before that "you idiot, stupid why you stopped me, how dare she?" she said and caressed his cheeks. "Oh meri maa" he said and cupped her face. "Just leave her baby" he said and hugged her. He winks at jay mahi and kushal shefali They smiled. "Uffoo only sid can control this fire ball"  kushal said and received a slap from sana on his arms.