PART 17

"what? Sana  stop baby damn it' he hit the car and got down from it. He saw roli who is hugging a tree and talking. He laughed at his heart out. He controlled his laugh and went near her. "Hii lover, how are you? You know how much I missed you?' Sana says and caressed the tree trunk. "Sana ,  what are you doing dear?' sid questioned her. "Look sid this is my lover and lover this is my best friend sid' she introduced sid to tree and tree to sid. "OK baby now come' he said and pulled her. "Hey stupid leave me,are you my friend,idiot say hello to my lover' sana said with a angry tone. "Sana please yaar,come it's already 11 O'CLOCK baby' he begged her. "sid' she shouted at him. "OK meri maa' he said and went near the trunk. "Hii sana's lover,how are you?(he turned towards sana) OK now come with me' he called her and pulled her but sana removed his hand from her's  "hey wait' she said and went near the tree again. "I love you' she said and kissed the trunk. "OK at least come with me now yaar please' he requested her again. "Hey sid give a kiss to my lover' she said to sid and makes him shock. "What?' he shocked. 'Yes do or I will not come with you' she said and turned against sid. "Oh Sana  why are you irritating me like this? OKKK' he said and went near the tree. "Hey wait' sana  stopped him, he gritted his teeth "now what Sana ?' he asks her with a full of irritation. "Remove your shirt first' she said makes him shock to the core. "What? Sana  are you mad' he asks her with a little high tone. "Yes,remove or I will not come with you for sure' she said and turned against him again. "Vodkaaa' sid says and hit head on the tree. He controlled his anger and removed his shirt. He looks here & there "sana" he called her and gave his shirt to her. Sana smiled and "now close your eyes and give' she ordered him. Sid took a deep breath. He closed his eyes and gave a kiss to the tree. He felt some tight grief on his waist. He opened his eyes and saw sana who is tied him on the tree with a help of his shirt. He shocked. "Sana  what are you doing baby?' he asks her and tried to come out from the hold. But he didn't got any response from sana so he turned and saw sana who is searching something on the ground. He looks at her with a confusion on his face. Sana takes one stick from the ground and moved to sid. Sid understood what she going to do "No baby,no you're my best friend naa' he begged her. Sana gave a dangerous smile at him. She hits him on his leg with the stick. "Ahh maa' sid shouts. "You stupid, can't you understand that girl's heart, do you know how much she loves you? Idiot' she said and gave an another hit on his leg. "Ahh who sana? Whom you're talking about?' sid asked her with a pain on his voice and confusion on his face. "She sid,she  your friend' she said and gave an another hit. She tried to hit him on his head but someone hold the stick. Sana turned and saw jay whilst sid took a breath of relief. Mahi  went near sid and untied him. Sid wore his shirt. "Thank god you came mahi ' sana leaned on jay 's shoulder "jay told him to accept her love yaar' she said and slept. Jay mahi laughed at sid whilst he poute "What happened sid, did you got any hurt' mahi asked sid with a laugh. "Guys stop naa' sid says and took sana  on his arms. He placed her on the back seat. "OK guys bye,drive carefully' sid said and occupied driving seat. Jay mahi  nodded his head as yes. Sid drives his car towards sana's house. It's 12. 00 now sidnaaz  reached sana's house .he took her on his arms and moved inside. Pammi saw sana on sid's arms and worried. "Now what happened sidharth' she asked him with a worried face. "darling one minute' he said and tried to move but pammi stopped him. "Sidharth place her on my room beta' sid nodded his head and headed to pammi's room. He placed her on the bed and tried to move but sana hold his shirt collar "accept her love sid' she said and slept. Sid smiled and removed her hand from his collar. He came out and saw pammi who is sitting on the sofa restlessly. He smiled and went near her. Sid slowly lay down on her lap. Pammi cameout from her thoughts on his touch and smiled at sid. "Sidharth tell me what happened to your friend' she asked and caressed his hairs. "Nothing darling actually...' he started narrates the whole incident. Pammi laughed at him. "Darling please you too naa' sid said and poute .. "OK buddy sorry now go and sleep on sana's room' she said and smiled. "It's OK maa it's just 12.00 only' but pammi stopped him "no I can't allow you to drive this late time, so like a good bye go. Good night' she ordered him with a love. Sid smiled and "OK darling maa good night' he said and went....    

     sid went to sana's room. He saw sana's photos on the wall and smiled. "Don't drink vodka anymore sana please I couldn't handle you' sid pleased looking at sana photos. He switched on the air conditioner and removed his shirt to get some fresh air. Sid lay down on sana's bed. He don't know why but feels so sukoon . He took his phone and informed Rita .Sid started remembers sana's every words. "OK sana I'll accept her love soon' he says with a smile. Sid closed his eyes for some sleep 

Days are passing,  sid  an sonia become more close to each other ... sid reach  sana 's house with a hurry .he saw sana who is sitting on the sofa and watching TV. Sid went near her. "Hey come with me come,come' he says and pulling her out. "But where sid' sana  asked him with a so much confusion. "I will tell you now come' sid said with a some different smile on his face. "Sid!!' Sana shouts. Pammi  heard sana's voice and came Hall. She saw sid pulling sana . She smiled at them. "hey what's going on here' she questioned sidnaaz. "Darling we are going out,bye darling' sid replied her and pulled sana out. They occupied their respective seats and sid starts car.