PART 9

Vidyut also went to his room. Sana's wet frame came in front of his eyes again and again. He closed his eyes with his palms "oh Sana!! How beautiful you are. Oh god I want her badly' he said with a lustful eyes. After sometimes,      

  Sid wiped his hairs with towel and descending in stairs. He sat on the breakfast table. Rita served him food.  "Mom, where is sana?' he asked her. "There' she said and pointed her index finger towards her room. Sid turned his head and saw Sana who is looking absolutely gorgeous on Rita maa 's blue saree. sid blinked his eyes and opened his mouth in O shape. He looks at her from head to toes with a surprise on his eyes. Sana slightly blushed and reached sid. "Excuse me, who are you?'  sid asked her with a face full of fake confusion. "Hey,what' she said and slapped him on his shoulder. He turned towards Rita "Mom who is this new girl?'  sid asked her. "Hey, pagal she is our sana only'  she said and looking at him with a what happened to this guy expression. "What???? Mom are you serious' he said and get up from the table. He moved towards sana's face and looked at her face kneely whilst sana furrows her eyebrows in confusion. "Oh my god, haan mom she is our sana only. Arrey wah sana looking beautiful on saree' he said whilst sana's heart jumped in joy after hearing this from him. She blushed hard and smiled. "Arrey stop your drama and eat food now. sana  beta you also sit" rita said and served another place for sana. Sana sat beside sid. Rira saw them together and blessed from her heart.  "Now tell me why you came and disturbed my sleep this much early" sid asked Sana with a food on his mouth. Before sana speak "early, sidharth it's already 9.00 kumbkarna" Rita said hit his head. Sana smiled and "don't you remember what our kushal told yesterday, today is our shefali's  birthday. So we need to start early to our place for birthday preparation" she said and make him remember about their plan. "Oh yeah I forgot' he said and smiled stupidly. She also smiled at him. Rita admired their talk and smiled herself. They finished their breakfast . They bid bye to Rita and surekha and went. Sidnaaz reached sana's house and sana changed her saree to salwar.    

Sidnaaz are in car. "Baby, don't you think something fishy on our kushal's act' sid asked Sana.  "haan, yaar on every year shefali's birthday he doing each and every arrangements with full excitement and presenting special gifts, I think" she paused and looks at sid  "something something' they said together and smiled. Now they reached their place where they celebrate everyone's birthday and special days...