PART 21

Next day morning Shukla house

Rita arranging plates on the dinning table. She saw the clock "time is already 8.30, where is this sidharth?' she asks herself and headed towards sid's room. She opened the door and saw sidharth is still sleeping  on the bed. "This lazy boy na' mumbles Rita and shook him hard. "Sidharth get up' she calls him but he turned against her and continued his sleep. "Time is 8.30 kumbkarna' 'WHAT?' shouts sid and sat on the bed. He saw the clock and shocked. "Stupid sana ,look maa because of her I'm late today. she didn't call me today' complains sid and rushed inside the washroom. Rita smiles at her crazy son "don't know what you'll do without sana , finish your studies soon beta then I will make your friend shehnaaz as your wife sana .' Rita said with a dreamy voice and went out. Sid came out from the washroom. He standing in front of the mirror and applying hair gel on his hairs. "Why she didn't call me today?" says himself and took his phone and called sana . "Switched off' he sees the phone with a confusion. "What happened to this girl and her stupid phone' thought him with a irritation. "Sidharth beta come fast' Rita calls him from the downstairs. He just wore his t-shirt in hurry and took his bag & shoes on his hand. He rushed downstairs. He reached Hall and sat on the sofa started wearing his shoes. "Sid come and have breakfast' Rita called him. "No mom, I'm late' replied sid and turns his concentration on his shoes again. Rita took the plate on her hand and reached sid she sat beside him and shows the food plate to him. "Mom please' but his words went incomplete because rita pushed the food on his mouth. Sid sees her with a you won't change expression whilst Rita maa gave a victorious smile at him. Sidhant continuous his work and rira feeding him food. "OK bye mom' says sid and rushed out. He occupied his seat and started driving towards his college. He reached his college on time in short cut and got down from the car. Sid saw their usual bench but no one is their except sonia. This makes him confused more. With a same confusion he reached Sonia.  She smiles at him "hii why you come so late darling?' Sonia . asked sid. "Where is sana  and others?' he questioned her without consider her previous question. "They went to your class' "what? how can they?' said sid and rushed towards his class room leaves sonia boiling in anger. Sid entered into the class and saw jay mahi and kushal shefali He went near them "what is this guys?, why you didn't wait for me? And where is sana ?' he questioned them continously without any break. But he didn't get any reply from them. "Guys' .... "just go away please' says shefali  and turned her face against him. Sid shocked to the core after hearing this from her. "Wh' before he speak their professor entered the class. Without any other option sid went and sat beside kushal and jay..  jay and kushal looks at him with a anger filled eyes. Sid gave a confused look and he don't know what happened to them.      

In Sana's house
     Pammi knocked sana's room door. Sana slowly opened her eyes with a great difficult. She still in a same position. Her face and eyes are swollen. She got fever because of the wet cloths. Her eyes are dried. Her eyes have no tears. "Sana , sana  open the door beta' calls pammi Sana  this time louder than before. Sana slowly got up from the floor with a great difficulty. Her head was started spinning. She went near the door and took deep breath. She opened the door and smiled at pammi.  Pammi felt pain in her heart after seeing her daughter in this situation. "Sana!!' Pammi calls her with a painful voice. "I'm fine maa,I just want to be alone please' says sana and went near the window. 'Are you OK right?' she questioned sana with a doubtful voice. "Yeah' Maa sana  replied simply. "OK beta I'm going to market,you want anything?' "no maa' sana  replied "hmm' pammi says and reached door. She turned and saw her broken daughter and went out

Sana closed the door. She remembered  sid and sonia's confession and started crying heavily. "I can't live without you sidharth, I can't...I can't see you with another girl sidharth Your happiness is more important sidharth but I couldn't see this happiness. It's kills me sidharth Ahhh' says sana between her cries. "I failed in my life,I lost you. Now I don't have any other meaning to live this life sidharthh she weeping continously. "You didn't gave me any happiness at least give me death sidharth  cries sana on her heart out. She saw broken photo glass piece in her hand. Other side sidharth started sweating badly. His heart beats started raising high level. "I love you sidharth  says sana and cut her wrist deeply.  Sid holds his fist tightly and his eyes started welled up. "Sana sid uttering her name with a heavy breath. Kushal and jay saw sid in restless state and got confusion. "I love you sidharth says sana and again cut the same place. Blood started flowing from her wrist. Sid got up from his place and rushed out. Everyone looks at him with a confusion. He reached his car and started his car towards sanas house. Sana saw pammi's photo on the wall and weeping heavily "I'm sorry maa. I knew it's wrong but I don't have any other option maa I can't live without him maa' says sana with a sobbing. "I love you sidharth' she says and cut the same place again and again. She cut her veins again and again. She sees the blood and smiled. This pain is more better than my heart's pain thought sana"I love you sidharttthhh!!!' Sana shouted loudly and cut her wrist for the last time. She fell on the floor and her eyes are blurred. Soon the place is filled with her blood and she went unconscious. After 20minutes sid reached saba's house and this time is enough for sana to lose her every blood. Sid got down from the car and saw pammi. "Maa,where is sana ?' he questioned pammi without wasting time. "In room sidharth' she replied with a confusion. "Keys maa' he asked her. Pammi gave him keys. Sid opened the door in hurry and rushed inside the house. Pammi also went behind him with a tensed face. He rushed upstairs and opened sana's room door. He switched on the lights and saw sana who was covered with a blood fully.