PART 20

On the other side, sonia  and sid broke the hug and smiled at each other. Sid turned and to see his friends but he couldn't  find anyone. "Where is shehnaaz?' he asked sonia and got up from the ground. But sonia held his hand "sidharth  please be with me for sometime' she says and pulls him near her. "Arrey sonia wait let me find sana and others first' said sid leaves her hand and went to search his friends. "Damn it, why sidharth? Why you always behinds that girl' sonia said with a full of irritation. She gritted her teeth in anger. Sid searched everywhere in the whole Park but couldn't find them anywhere. "Sana where are you ? ' thought sid and took his phone and dialled sana's number. "Sana!!! Pick up thought sid, and continously tried her number         

Sana are you alright?' Mahi  asks her with a doubtful voice. "Yeah' said sana  and smiles at them. They shocked to the core after found her smiling face. How can she smile they thought with a confusion. "I'm sleepy guys, I want to go home' she pleased. They nodded their head. Jay and kushal got down from the car. Kushal occupied driving seat and shefali entered into the car. He started the car towards sana's house. Jay mahi also followed them..

They reached sana's house. "OK bye' says shehnaaz and got down from the car. Sana went inside. Jay mahi and kushal shefali standing in front of her house with a worried face. "Let's go inside' mahi says and tried to go but jay stopped her. "Leave her alone for sometime mahi, we will talk tomorrow' he said and went near his car. Kushal hit his car with a full force. Mahi and shefali went near him. Jay holds his shoulders for a support. "I won't leave that sidharth Shukla for sure, now she is completely broken because of him .he have to pay for her's every pain. I promise you guys' kushal says and turned "till now he saw my love  but hereafter he will see my hatred' jay and kushal says together with a full anger. control yourself guys. Now come' says shefali with a worried face. They nodded and went.    

     Sana entered into the house. She saw pammi who's waiting for her in the hall. She made her mind strong. Pammi saw sana and smiled at her. "Sana  beta, how was your evening, did  sid confessed his love to you?' she questioned sana  with a face full of hope. Sana  remembered sonia  and sid's confession. Her eyes started filling with tears. "No maa,actually this year also he didn't confess his love to me' sana  said with a painful voice. Pammi  felt bad and shocked little. "But'  "I'm fine maa, good night maa' says sana  and went inside her room. Pammi saw her daughter who is acting normally in front of her.  "I know sana how you must be  feeling now,I know you're so strong. Don't worry beta everything will be alright soon' pammi says herself and went to her room. Sana closed her room door. She slowly leaned on the door and closed her eyes. A small tiny tears escaped from her eyes after that incident. She saw sid's photo on the table. She took the photo on her hand and caresses sid's smiling face. She remembered sid and sonia's confession and tears started gathering on her eyes. She fell on the ground in a completely broken state and cries aloud. She threw the photo with a full force and cries her heart out,but suddenly sana remembered something and closed her mouth with her palms because she doesn't want her mother to know about her break down. She got up from the ground and rushed inside the washroom.  

sid is really confused because no one pickups his call. He searched everywhere in the park but couldn't find them anywhere. This making him worried more. Sonia touched his shoulder. Sid turned "look sonia, I haven't know where is MY SANA and others' says sid with a worried face. sonia irritated but she hides  her irritation "arrey my dear sidharth,why you worrying this much dear? I think she is with jay mahi and kushal shefali So don't worry,come let's celebrate our confession day' said sonia  pulls him near and moved  towards his lips. Sid felt little uncomfortable on this sudden closeness. "Sonia ,can you please give sometime to me for accept this new relationship' he says and removed her hands from his shoulder. "And sonia  I'm feeling so tired,so see you tomorrow bye' Sid said and leaves sonia  alone and went. He started his car towards his house. "Damn,damn idiot always behind that stupid girl, what you said MY SANA stupid,always  sana!!sana!! Sanaaa!! I will kill you for this' says her with a anger filled voice. "no sidharth I can't lose you' she said and smiles evilly.      

Sid stopped the car in front of sana's house. He saw the watch which is showing 11 clk now. Maybe she is sleeping it seems he thought and starts his car, but he was wrong absolutely wrong, 

Inside the washroom sana sitting under the shower and crying her hear out only god now how long  The cold water doesn't gave her any peace. Her swollen eyes are shows how much she was cried. She tried her level best to came out of this situation but she couldn't. "Why sidharth ?why you did this to me? Why you broke my heart sidharth?' cried sana and weeping continously. After sometime, she came out from the washroom with a same wet cloths and hairs.she saw sid's broken pic on the ground. She rushed and took the photo on her hand with a tensed face. " shit!! Shit!! Sorry sorry sidharth, did you get any hurt? Sorry naa yaar' she took the photo on her hand "did I hurt you?' Sana questioned looking at the photo and hugged the photo close to her heart. She saw lights on her room and smiles sarcastically. "My life is completely filled with darkness , then why you gives fake hope?' says sana and switched off every lights. She went and sat on the corner of her room. She hugged sid's photo tightly and cries continously.