PART 13

Next day morning as usual the boys and girls were sitting in the bench and talking to each other. Sid saw Sana who is looking so sad.  "What happened baby?' sid asked her. "Nothing " Sana replied with a same pale face. Now everyone saw sana's sad face. "What happened doll?' Jay asked her and wrapped his hand around her shoulders. "Nothing yaar' she replied and tried to smile at him. "What happened to our sana?' they heard a voice from behind and turned their head to see the person. They saw sonia  who is standing behind them with a smile on her face. Sid looked at her from head to toes. He lost on her beauty little (sorry guys)  who is pink salwar with a matching ornaments. Sid smiled at her. Sana saw sid and her face turned pale more. Sana  also smiled at sid.  "What happened sana ? why are you looking so sad?' she asked sana  with a fake concern. "Nothing sonia" she replied and moved from that place. Sid,jay mahi, shefali, and kushal looked at Sana  with a worried face.    

 BELL RANG

"OK sonia  bye' sid said and smiled. "Bye guys' sonia said and went. Sid, jay mahi, kushal shefali entered into the classroom. They saw sana who is rested her head in the table with the help of her hands. Mahi and shefali  went near and sat beside sana whilst boys standing around her.  mahi wrapped her hand around sana    "what happened darling?' shefali  asked her and caressed her hairs. "Noth...' before she complete  "Arrey change this dialogue yaar' says kushal  and tried to makes her smile but it doesn't work this time. Everyone just a gave glare at him and he stopped. Sid lifted sana's face and saw tears on her eyes. They shocked. "Hey sana' sid said and cupped her face with his palms. Sana can't control herself, she just warpped her hand around his waist and hugged him tightly. Everyone tensed and looked at sana with a worried face.  "sana, sana look at me baby why are you crying now?' sid asked her with a worried face. "Sid I felt so lonely'  she said and sobbed like a baby on his arms. Sid hugged her tightly "baby look' he said and sits on his knees in front of her. He cupped her face and saw tears on her eyes. He felt some unknown pain in his heart. Everyone saw her with a little tears on their eyes. "Sana, why you felt like this? I'm here, jay mahi, kushal shefali ,my pammi darling and your Rita maa everyone is there baby. Do You know one thing your rita maa naa she loves you more than her own son,and I think soon she'll leave me in some orphanage and will adopt you for sure' he said and smiled at her. Sana also smiled now. jay  caressed her hairs and "doll look we loves you a lot dear,and we can't bear if anything happened to you. Just remember we will always with you ok' he questioned her and sana just nodded her head as yes with a smile on her face. "Now smile my doll' kushal said and smiled.  

EVENING

Sidnaaz , and sonia  in car. "Sid can you please drop me in  St. Mary orphanage?" Sonia asked sid. "why sonia?' he questioned her and sana also saw sonia with a same question on her face. "Actually every month I gave some donations in orphanage. So please' she said with a smile. "Yeah sure sonia I will drop' sid said and smiled. They reached orphanage. Sonia get down from the car with a full excitement on her face and moved towards the children who is with a ball. Sidnaaz also get down and saw sonia playing with children happily. Sidnaaz saw her and smiled. Sid started  admiring sonia's each and every acts. She took a one little girl on her arms and kissed on her cheeks. Then sonia moved inside and gave money to the care taker. She come near sidnaaz and smiled at them. "How beautiful they're!' Sonia said whilst sidnaaz nodded their heads. After sometimes, sidnaaz dropped sonia in her house and went. "Ahh,yuckkk I want to take  Dettol bath now' sonia said and wiped her arms & lips with her kerchief. In car,  sid smiled himself and driving his car. Sana saw this, "what happened sid ? why are you smiling?' she asked him. "Nothing yaar,I'm thinking about sonia . How sweet she is right?' he asked her and smiled. Sana tried to smile back but she can't. "Yeah she is' she replied and turned her face against him.