"Strange"

Uravity vs MaboroCamie and Pinky

"Split up for now! They won't be able to hit us in two different directions!" He ordered running away from the smoke in opposite direction. Uravity followed his instruction and ran as well. After reaching a clearing, Mina and Camie were already waiting for her making sure they had the high ground. Camie made an aurora like illusion covering their location. "What are they up to now?" Ochako uttered as she caught a glimpse of her opponents before the aurora hid them from her. She immediately used her quirk on the rubble produced by Bakugo and Ashido's attack making it float. She then used her grappling hooks to throw it blindly towards the direction where she saw the duo. "Skill release: ZERO SATELLITES!!!"

"What do you think she's doing?" Camie asked. "I don't know but keep your guard up... if she makes you float you're... wait look out!" Mina didn't manage to finish her reply when she noticed multiple rubble flying rapidly toward them. Pulling Camie, she activated her quirk to counter. "ACID VEIL!!"

"Thanks for the save fam!" "Don't mention it, she probably saw us before you use your illusion thing

"Thanks for the save fam!" "Don't mention it, she probably saw us before you use your illusion thing." She uttered as the smoke illusion fades away. "Uhmm girl, your friend got away." Camie replied as she searched for Uravity on the ground. "She couldn't have gone too far right?" she added.

Deku vs Great Explosion Murder God Dynamight and Red Riot

"There he is!" Dynamight exclaimed, he immediately used his stun grenade move to temporary blind Deku stopping him at his pace. "Shitty hair! Grab my hand!" Bakugo ordered after blinding Midoriya to which Kirishima complied. The explosive blonde propelled upwards proceeding to use the elevation to rotate continuously taking Red Riot with him. "Damn it I can't see..." Deku uttered rubbing his eyes to try and get his vision back. While at this, his danger sense started acting up. "What was that?" He questioned still blinded by Bakugo's previous attack. Left clueless, he instantly wrapped his body with blackwhip to protect himself for any possible attack until he heard a shout. "Explode-a-pult!" he shouted using his momentum to throw Kirishima in an incredible speed. "UNBREAKABLE!!!" Bakugo's Explode-a-pult combined with Kirishima's incredible durability threw was enough to break Deku's blackwhip defense.

 "UNBREAKABLE!!!" Bakugo's Explode-a-pult combined with Kirishima's incredible durability threw was enough to break Deku's blackwhip defense