"Two Deku's"

"One for all... what is going on." Izuku grunted as his quirk emits power that even produced powerful winds that was felt even from the viewing deck.

"Izuku!" she shouted struggling to approach him due to the force of the quirk pushing her back.

(Clarification, the following incident occurred within the "slowly fell into a trance" phrase last chapter)

The sudden outburst of power caused the battle to halt for a moment, with Dynamight's team running to Deku and Uravity to see the commotion. "Round Face, what the hell is happening!" Bakugo asked. "I-I don't know... he suddenly crashed while flying... I can't get close to calm him down..." The brunette replied while struggling to stay on the ground. 'This is not like when his blackwhip started appearing... This is something else.' Bakugo thought.

"This is so scary what's with the glowing?!" Camie remarked as she among with Mina and Kirishima also struggle to plant their feet as they were pushed back by One for All. "Why is he always losing control when we're training!!!!" Mina yelled in frustrated concern. "Bakugo! Can we get close enough to stop it? Kirishima asked slowly walking towards Katsuki and Ochako. "I can't... the nerd's quirk is pushing me back even with condensed explosions."

______________________________________________________________________________

"Grandpa Might! Papa's hurt please do something!" Reiko pleaded in tears tugging on the retired hero's suit. "Aizawa can you erase Young Midoriya's quirk?" Toshinori asked while still assisting a weakened Hiroaki. "I'm afraid I can't..." The former Class 1A adviser replied gazing at the brown haired Midoriya with his erasure quirk activated. "If I deactivate my quirk he'll go out of control again as well." Aizawa deducted. "That's what you were thinking about right? All Might?" He muttered.

All might choked at his own words, "Well, that's the theory... that's why we need to stop it before anything else happens... Shinso might be able to help right?" "He and Sero are still in the infirmary recovering from the first battle." "Damn it... what should we do..."

The teachers and students remained clueless about the situation until suddenly felt a sudden surge of heat and a powerful wind, Deku's out of control power reached the observation deck. Everyone tried to hold their ground as the winds attempt to push them back.

"What is happening to Midoriya?" Yaomomo remarked distressed about the situation, covering her body from the violent force that kept on pushing her. "It's like what happened to him during the joint training last year.... This is scary!" Hagakure remarked holding on to Ojiro's back, since she's invisible... she couldn't risk getting blown away cause no one will see her. "Sorry Ojiro!" she uttered closing her eyes in embarrassment. "It's alright just hold on!" Ojiro wrapped his tail around her.

'Midoriya... Hiroaki... do they have the same quirk?... what does it mean... how can this be possible... Can he be their son? But how? How can Uraraka manage to hide two pregnancies?' Todoroki continued to ponder even through the powerful waves of energy completely ignoring the situation.

"MIDORIYA!!! DAMN IT!!!" Mineta screamed as he gets blown away by the strong wind. "AAAAAAAAHHH WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO DO THIS!!!" He yelled in frustration, fortunately Shoji was close by. He extended an arm towards Mineta holding him by his leg.

 He extended an arm towards Mineta holding him by his leg