"Teamwork"

"I guess you were right Aizawa

"I guess you were right Aizawa...the fight's not over yet..." All Might said watching the match unfold he turned to look at his colleague and was a bit intimdated by Eraserhead's annoyed face... "Grargh! I told them to minimize the destruction... problem children..." Aizawa said with his quirk activated.

"Was it a good idea for papa to fight at that state aunt Kyo?" Reiko asked. "Not sure... but you know what, I know your dad would be disappointed if Mr. Aizawa and All Might stopped it." She replied. "You feeling better Hiroaki?" The raven haired girl asked with concern. "Weirdly enough I'm doing fine now Auntie, when dad woke up I didn't feel anything anymore." "Well that's fine atleast..." She knocked on the Midoriya's forehead with a smile. "Don't scare us like that kid okay?" She uttered smiling to which the young Midoriya nodded. 'I know it's weird but... I think I'm gonna make a great aunt...'

Meanwhile a certain Pikachu just got back with Iida and Mei from the infirmary.

'Huh?... what in the crap load was that?!.' He screamed internally out of jealousy seeing Jirou and Hiroaki. 'That kid is something else...'(Give him a break he didn't know)

"Hey Kyouka, Reiko, Hiroaki... so what did I miss?" An enthusiastic Mei asked. "Well, Deku's quirk got out of control so there's that... but everything alright I guess, they didn't postpone the fight so no winners yet." Jirou replied. "Aunt Mei where have you been?" Reiko asked with curiousity in her eyes. "Well I gave Iida a lecture for destroying my baby... It took me 4 sleepless nights and a ton of paperwork to make his upgrades..." She uttered lowering her head.

"Yeah... sorry about that... how are they by the way?" "Who?" "Iida and Kaminari..." "Who's Calamari?" "Calama.... The dude with Pikachu hair..." "Oh him? Yeah we all got here together they're over there." Mei pointed near the passage way towards the infirmary.

Meanwhile Iida was just around the corner sulking for some reason... Ojiro noticed this so he decided to approach the engine hero. "Hey Iida, I see you changed into your normal pe clothes." The question snapped Tenya out of his own thoughts. "Well... my hero costume got obliterated by Jirou's final attack so I had to put this on."

"By the way Iida what are you sulking about just now? You alright?" the Tailman asked.

Then in a regular anime fashion..................................

Earlier in the infirmary

"TENYA IIDA!!!" Mei shouted kicking the door of the infirmary open heavily panting waking up the unconscious Iida. "H-Hatsume..."

"HATSUME!!!!" Iida exclaimed knocking off his glasses out of shock.

During the war especially during Deku's vigilante days, Iida and Mei have grown quite close, even giving the inventor an opportunity to remember the former Class 1A representative's name; that and the fact that Iida frequents in the support studio for adjustments and upgrades for his suit. In Iida's words, their relationship had grown more from acquitances to friendship...