"Set up"

Future Timeline

'Katsuki... you jerk... you always do this... you always do what it takes to win... why didn't you come back this time.'

"C-C... Camie?"

"K-Katsuki?"

Camie was frozen as her supposed to be dead husband stood in front of her seemingly trying to catch his breath.

"Katsuki?" She called once again. "I-it's me..." The ash blonde gentleman struggled in his reply as he tried to make his way to her. "You idiot..." Camie said as she rushed to her husband in tears. "I-I thought you died... A-All for One used your explosions on us..." She muttered hugging Katsuki tight as she cried. "H-He took my quirk... I guess he didn't manage to finish the job..." The no. 1 hero replied wrapping an arm around his wife. "Are the others alright?..." He asked. "Yes... we're hunkered down inside this cave..." "Is Yume safe?" He asked once more. "She's doing fine especially once she finds out you survived..."

______________________________________________________________________________

"I ... With Shoto gone... I feel like I'm losing it..." Momo confessed as Melissa and Jirou tried to comfort her. "This war that's been going on since Midoriya died... it's getting even more difficult without Shoto...." "He knew the stakes... he did what he did to do... at least the kids got out in time...." Jirou replied. Melissa then chimed in to ease her friend's mind. "I know it won't matter much, especially with the current circumstances but... we're here to help Momo... just as you, Jirou, Nejire and the others we're there to get me through losing my husband..." She reassured.

"Thank you... I know you will..." Momo responded giving her friends a faint smile. "Speaking of Nejire... have you heard from her camp?" She asked as she wiped away her tear attempting to change the topic off of her. "I heard she went south with the other survivors and a handful of heroes..."

The trio were opening up to each other when a voice was heard entering the room. "Kyoka, Momo, Melissa!" the voice said as she opened the door. "Toru? what's wrong?" Jirou asked noticing the sense of urgency in her friend's voice. "I-It's Katsuki... he's alive!" Toru declared and was met with shock from her three friends. "What?! H-How?!!" They exclaimed in unison.

"I don't know... Camie found him... Mashirao went with Denki went to meet them to know what's going on." Toru replied before heading down to the entrance of the cave herself.

"Katsuki! Man we thought you were dead!" Denki stated in relief seeing his friend surviving his battle with All for one. "Like I'll ever die dunce face..." Katsuki replied with a smug expression. "I haven't heard of that nickname in years! Nice to see you're alright." The Pikachu haired husband of Kyoka replied.

______________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile, in the far south a battle occurred... All for One attacked a survivor camp in the hopes of finding quirks worth stealing.

"GIVE HIM BACK!!! ..." One of the heroes of the camp screamed as the villain threw another hero's lifeless upper half body lied in her arms. "You should be thankful... you're now the only surviving member of UA's supposed big three... Nejire..." All for One menacingly replied as he threw the lower half at the heroine. Nejire grunted as tears start to form in her eyes, "T-Tamaki... please..." Nejire whispered to her husband's courpse trying to hold on to even a small glimpse of hope that he's still alive. "Y-you'll pay for this!!" The heroine declared as she charged her wave motion at maximum output releasing a massive blast of energy towards the villain.

"Impressive display seems your quirk might be worth taking after all." AFO sneered as he lifted his hand towards the upcoming blast, his arm began expanding... "Spring like Limbs... Air Cannon..." The villain calmly declared as a powerful explosive wind emits from his hands canceling Nejire's prior attack. Seeing her attack nullified, Nejire glanced back at the deceased Tamaki giving him one final embrace as she prepared for the worst. "I must admit... you have done more than most... it's a shame your husband isn't the same... but as much as this entertains me, you're existence is insignificant..." AFO then lifted his right arm once again, this time tiny explosions start to emit from his palms.