The Story of the Bell's

(POV:Writer(Me))

In the very quiet yet busy streets of Paris France a Jester stood in his stand singing a song and putting up a play with puppets for his kid audience. He told them a story, one known amongst most adults, of the Bells of Notre Dame.

-"Morning in Paris, the city awakes"

-"To the Bells of Notre Dame"

-"The fisherman fishes, the bakerman bakes..."

-"To the Bells of Notre Dame"

-"To the big bells as loud as thunder, to the little bells soft as a psalm"

-"And some say the soul of the city's toll is The Bells of Notre Dame" he slowed down the singing and looked down at the children.

-"Listen, they're beautiful, no?" he asked and the kids nodded, listening to the sof yet loud bells that rang through the town.

-"So many colors and sounds, so many changing moods"

-"But you know, they don't all ring by themselves..." he told them, grasping every ounce of the kid's attention.

-"Up there, high, high in the dark bell tower"

-"Lives the mysterious bell ringer"

-"Who is this creature? What is he? How did he come to be there?"

-"Clopin will tell you" he assured the children who were scooting in closer to the stand.

-"It is a tale, a tale of a man..."

-"And a monster..."

-"Dark was the night, when our tale began, on the docks near Notre Dame" Clopin began to sing.

-"Four frightened Gypsies, slid silently under the docks near Notre Dame"

-"But a trap! Had been laid for the gypsies"

-"And they gazed up, in fear and alarm"

-"At a figure whose clutches were iron as much as the Bells of Notre Dame"

-"Judge Claude Frollo longed to purge the world of vice and sin"

-"And he saw corruption except within"

-"When he captured the gypsies, he found that they had been hiding a baby at hand"

-"She ran from there clutches, baby in hand, to the towers of the Bells of Notre Dame"

-"She outrid them gladly, pounding so soundly on the doors of Notre Dame"

-"But alas her cry's weren't answered, and Frollo did catch up"

-"Were he killed the poor mother, leaving the child by the Bells of Notre Dame"

-"He lifted the blanket that covered the child, to discover that he was a monster in rags"

-"Staring at the well, the one by the towers, he rode his horse to them"

-"Lifting the child, ready to drop him..."

-"But stop! Called an old man"

-"The archdeacon warned that if a sin done like this, so unholy, would grant his a passage to hell"

-"And Frollo in fear of his after life as wells as his daughters asked what could be done"

-"What must I do? asked Frollo as he stared at the archdeacon" Clopin told the children.

-"Care for the child, along with your very own he told Frollo"

-"Now for those who don't know, Frollo has a daughter, one who is safely kept hidden, who's beauty they say is unmeasurable" Clopin continued, watching as fascination filled the children's little eye's.

-"So along with his child, he raised the other who's name was cruel, a name that meant half-formed"

-"He named him...Quasimodo"

(A/N):

Hi! Sorry for the long wait of a new story, I got really sick with fever and was in bed for a week. 

I'm better now so we're back to writing!

I am currently finishing up a Coraline story, after that will be an IT one with Bill x Reader. Really excited to write that!

I hope you enjoy this new story!

Bye!