Lessons Must Be Learned Part 2

(POV:Writer(Me))

-"Isn't this a bit much, sir?" Phoebus asked Frollo, hearing the poor girl's slams against the door, crying to be let out.

-"No, it is not, she must be punished for her insolence"

-"What's inside there, sir?" the captain questioned, a bit curious on what was found inside the room that made the girl so frightened.

-"Nothing, it's completely dark and empty" the captain looked at him a bit confused.

-"It's not what's inside that frightens her but the sound"

-"You see when Y/n was little, she wandered off into one of my torture chambers"

-"A guard had not seen her walk in and shut the door, locking it so the prisoners wouldn't escape"

-"The room was dimly lit, almost dark, but a lit fire let her see what was going on"

-"The guards tortured, decapitated and did unspeakable things to the poisoners inside not noticing Y/n, who was standing in the middle of it"

-"Eventually they heard her sobs and brought her to me"

-"That day I found out of her newly formed fear, placing her in a dark room and just a few whips from the room found on the other side is all it takes, the walls are pretty thin, and sound carries loudly" Frollo smiled, pleased with his punishment while Phoebus looked at him in disgust feeling sorry for the beautiful girl locked inside.

-"When will she be let out, sir?"

-"Give it another minute, and that should suffice"

-"I must leave, I have business to attend"

-"I trust that you'll escort her to the bell tower, up the three stairs then take two lefts"

-"Yes, sir"

-A Second After Frollo Left-

(POV:Phoebus)

After watching Frollo leave I rushed to open the door, not wanting to leave her there any longer. I opened the door to see her small figure curled by it, I knelt by her to see she had fallen asleep, probably from exhaustion and fear, I assumed.

I picked her up gently and made my way to the bell tower, going up the three stairways and taking the two lefts. I pushed a white wooden door open and laid her on the bed inside.

I stared at her sleeping figure, her y/h/c locks that were evenly draped over the pillows and her soft pink lips that were parted only slightly. It took everything in me not to kiss her. I left quickly, making my way down the stairs to the outside.

(A/N):

Happy late fourth of July, I was really busy and didn't have time to update, so I apologize for that.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Bye!