The Gypsy Boy

(POV:Reader)

I was trapped in my room, the door was only opened by a guard who would drop off a basket of food. I stopped bothering with escaping, it never worked. I tried to yell and scream and tried to fight off the guard but it was no use. Quasi was the only one who heard me and even he couldn't do anything to help me.

He did what he could, but it was no use the door wouldn't budge open. And fathe-Frollo said he'd have me killed if he tried to get me out. He didn't understand what was going on between Frollo and I, I didn't dare tell him, I guess by not telling him I made it less real for me.

Quasi truly believed he would kill me after seeing all the people that he was killing in Paris, Quasi told me it was to find that gypsy boy (Ezra) who had looked at me a certain way. I dreaded the day Quasi would come to tell me Ezra had been killed, I prayed it wouldn't come.

-"Y/n! Guess who's here" Quasi's voice beamed through the door as he spoke. It was filled with excitement.

-"I'm assuming not Frollo since you sound very happy" I chuckled, happy to hear his excitement.

-"I feel insulted, that you'd compare me to that thing, love" I ran to the door at the sound of Ezra's voice.

-"Ezra!"

-"Miss me?" he chuckled.

-"Please help me out, the door's locked, Quasi trie-" I stopped talking when the door opened.

-"Thank you!" I hugged him tightly, almost crying that I was finally saved from going insane in that room.

-"Come on, love, we're leaving" he pulled my hand but I stopped.

-"What about Quasi? Aren't you coming with us?" Quasi shook his head.

-"I'll stay here, that way I can lead them off, he'd never expect me to have let you out" I gave him a quick hug.

-"Thank you, and here, I'll pass it on" I handed him the woven pendant.

-"This isn't goodbye" he told me as we began to walk away.

-"Then I'll see you soon" with that said Ezra and I left.

(A/N):

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Bye!